Toribash
ah ok. well. so you know next time and dont bash us. we dont accept any ones apps if your in a different clan. sorry bubby. shouldnt have shit talked us in the event and i might have read this and reconsidered your app

still Denied :^)
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
To be exact i did not bash you, I clearly stated what i wrote in my previous reply through whisper. i waited 5-10 min without any response from you
But all that time you did reply in main chat. And even when i said ''mike read whisper'' you ignored me the whole conversation untill hectare jumped in and then you acted like you didn't know. You can imagine some one would get very frustrated not even mentioning the fact you denie people based on a clan instead of what they have to offer as a whole with prejudgment aside.

So just like i said in the tournament ''i dont even want to join any more if this is how you treat and see people'' im sincerly glad for you showing your colors.

lol btw *having a tag with a clan name and removing it before you write your application changes nothing about what i have to bring lol

Your just mad and admitted you felt shit on
thats why you dont want to let me in
all because of truth

good luck with life ;)
Originally Posted by nico09x View Post
To be exact i did not bash you, I clearly stated what i wrote in my previous reply through whisper. i waited 5-10 min without any response from you
But all that time you did reply in main chat. And even when i said ''mike read whisper'' you ignored me the whole conversation untill hectare jumped in and then you acted like you didn't know. You can imagine some one would get very frustrated not even mentioning the fact you denie people based on a clan instead of what they have to offer as a whole with prejudgment aside.

So just like i said in the tournament ''i dont even want to join any more if this is how you treat and see people'' im sincerly glad for you showing your colors.

lol btw *having a tag with a clan name and removing it before you write your application changes nothing about what i have to bring lol

all because of truth

good luck with life ;)

Can I just say something real quick? Bud, if you won't even wait 5 mins to get a response of the leader of one of the best clans in toribash. Then I don't think you have what it takes to join a decent clan, things takes time, people are busy, expecially when you own a huge clan like WAPOW. Just saying what's on my mind, I hope you understand...
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Originally Posted by nico09x View Post

all because of truth

good luck with life ;)

Lmao please dont spam our recruitment thread with shit posting.

1. Regradless of what you say. we dont accept any one who has applied while in a clan.

2. You talked shit about our clan, that means insta-denied, you seen Dillon4545 at the beginning of our thread here .

3. Wait and be patient. I was obviously busy running a tournament. Your application and it already being denied was the least of my worries at the moment.

As far as our rules go, and as we see it, you applied to wapow before or after you joined Chill, meaning you application is now dead due to new clan or trolls applying to our clan being in a clan, wasting our time.
Please take your banter somewhere else. Next time before saying we judge you on your app, we do not. We take it into consideration learning about you. Getting an idea of how you are and whether youd be an attribute. We decide based on your loyalty and activity. Obviously applying while in a clan or joining one after shows a very unloyal tribute.
Your point is null my friend. Learn to be patient.
Pm me if you have any more issues to discuss about wapow or our recruitment skills.
Last edited by Mikes; Apr 17, 2017 at 05:55 AM.
Hi! I am a very good player though i'm a brown belt(Pls lemme join) and i can offer the clan a position as the 1st rank on the clan leaderboard. My favourite mod is aikido and aikido big dojo. I am still a student + im a nerd but because it is my vacation now i play everyday in the morning 7am to 12pm. I dont post regularly but if u want i can be a forum guy(I can be anything u want me to be just let me join pls). I dun no what a PM is sorry.
I have been a player since 2015 at first i was a complete loser, then came my yellow belt after that i started gaining confidence and became an OP toribash player. My Discord account is Arunesh#2465. I really want to join this clan i have been trying everywere but could not get a position since they all demanded black belt and above only If u still doubt my experience pls fight me or test me. In real life im a really good guy though sometimes others take the advantages of my docile nature so i use my skills as a trophy and show them a symbol of superiority so that they dont mess with me(not bullying, i never bully). In real life, my name is Arunesh, i am a caramel brown depressed male child everyday in school is just a normal life im no leader except im the class topper almost everytime(Not being proud of it) and i have been practicing takwondo since i was 7, I am currently a black belt in taekwondo. Please let me join I have been really trying hard to get a clan membership but have always failed miserably. Hoping u would give me a chance. Thanking you in anticipation.

WAPOW!

Yours Sincerely,
Arunesh31
Last edited by Arunesh31; Apr 17, 2017 at 08:23 AM.
hmmm
-low post count

-don't know you, get to know us in discord in game or on our forum

-wall o text app with little useful info

-"lemme join" isn't gonna help you lol, good attempt tho

You may reapply in a week

Denied
Application Summary

Out of the past applications we have Accepted
-SoftDubs
-264axel

Congratulations to those who were Accepted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applications that have been Denied
-irockalso2
-shanerox12
-Arunesh31
-nico09x

To those who were Denied, you may remake your application in 1 weeks time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tips for re applying:

-Put work into it and make sure it has good amounts of detail.

-Make sure to read the first post fully

-Show your dedication to wanting into this clan in your application as well as you are able

~WAPOW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmmm shit we still have a unofficial wapow recruitment thread going

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=499297 Apply here!!!