Toribash
Natejas has been accepted into the Tribe.
heat will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Dylan is still in discussion.
Last edited by Erth; Mar 5, 2018 at 04:56 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Dylan will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Liar is in discussion.
-----
Friendly reminder to all past and future applicants: drop by our discord and try and talk to us thank you thanks
Last edited by Erth; Mar 7, 2018 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Liar has been accepted into the Tribe.
She/They

God bless Erth. Greatly appreciated I can be with the family again. Thank you.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Hey guys, it's been a long time since i ever wrote an application, but i'm applying for tribe.
Introduction
I'm a 17 year old dude living in Indonesia (GMT +7). I live in a country which doesn't use English for it's first language, but i manage to talk pretty decent English due to going to an international school.
In-Game Things
I've been part of the TB community since 2014 as you can see to the left. I have been in other clans such as Catalyst, Just, Soap, Ultimate, and more which i can't remember. I've taken a long break mostly on 2017, i've been dead for around 3/4 of 2017. I've known people such as Natejas, Monika, Lexx and Stone. I'd say im a pretty decent dueler, I've dueled people like Holotor, Natejas, iRookie, RKG and Monika. my main mod would be ABD, i do play other mods such as Lenshu, Boxshu, Judofrac, and a little of RK-MMA. I clap people like Natejas and Monika everyday as my hobby. If you realized how i do not have any replays attached, I'm not the type of person to really save replays on anything. I used to have a bunch of good replays before i uninstalled TB in the beginning of 2017 and reinstalled it at the end of 2017.
Other Important Things
I did have a name change. my previous name was SansFord, I eventually realised what a shitty name that was and decided to kill Mufasa and claim the name "scar".
Last edited by Scar; Mar 18, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]