Toribash
Hi, Tribe.

It's been a really long time since I wrote an application, so this might not be perfect, but I'll try.

So! I'm heat / Xavier, basically a 14 year old canadian that is addicted to Toribash (Yes it may sound like the app of a brown belt for now but I really am addicted and I'll be as honest as I can even if it sounds childish). I'm a 9th dan right now but as I play around 5h a day, I'll just keep on getting more and more QI.

As asked in the thread starting post, I had two namechanges, which were Noob1845 >*Revx > Heat. Revx was a stupid choice that I just found on the moment, because I basically panicked when I sent the 100k to Reta way too soon so I just shooted this name. I'm not planning on changing my name again doe, as Heat seems good to me.

For the skill part, I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 5 best players of aikidobigdojo right now, and probably in the top 20 of the other official mods except for judo and judofrac. I unfortunately don't have much replays of ABD matches, as it is my main mod, so I just play and enjoy the game instead of saving a replay everytime i counter a lift. For the other mods, I unfortunately deleted everything on my pc so my best replays are gone. The best way to see my skill really is to find me in game and to play with me a bit. For the SinglePlayer / Sparring part, I have some replays but they aren't so incredible as I'm just starting.

My clan history is full because I used to clan hop, so I'll just write next to the name of the clan if I joined it back then, or recently.
Blitz (Back then)
Vanirgod (Back then)
Really that's all I can recall, it was really a while ago, but I know I joined MANY more clans. Next:
Creamy Horse Mouths (Recently)
Vector (Just before CREAM)
I did join some other clans, but most of them were just friends asking for help for wars or some stuff like that. I did beat Tribe in a war (Was warring with Decap) once, was a pretty fun war I won't lie.

That's it with my application, if anything is missing, I truly apologize, really forgot how to make applications haha. Just PM me or tell me here if you're in need of more informations.

-Xavier
Attached Files
Bloodage.rpl (786.9 KB, 2 views)
Playground.rpl (368.1 KB, 2 views)
decap tk.rpl (80.0 KB, 2 views)
lenshu decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
saved.rpl (52.1 KB, 2 views)
that save.rpl (72.2 KB, 3 views)
takedown.rpl (71.5 KB, 2 views)
ok cool.rpl (77.2 KB, 2 views)
Find me ingame and duel me
Ancient will not be joining the Tribe at the time.
Cosmiiiic is still in discussion.
Heat will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
awh, can i apply again lateR?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Of course you will able to apply later.
Remember that if you apply tomorrow, it's hardly possible our answer to be different.
Hello, I'm zRush3r, a black belt.
I play ABD, Tk, Wushu, and other mods.
Basically I'm a 13 year old, (I'm not those annoying kids who free hate people and clans), that plays Toribash alot. I'm pretty sure I do 50 games per day so.
I'm an expert on forums and market, in my opinion.
I'm good at ABD, I train everyday and I try to do the most I can. I also play Mushu, I can do some good moves.

I've joined clans that are good, some of them aren't that good but I joined them when I was New.
The clans I've joined are:
(FV)
(Universe)
[Sk8r]
(Pew)
(vo)
And I got on Undead, but for some reason they didn't send me the invitation.

If I miss anything, I apologize.
Don't fight yourself.
Hi i am P0S3ID0N.
i am very active on toribash i always play when i can. i will be a good choice because i like to play mods such as: ABD Lenshu Taekkyon akido etc. But i would like to join this clan because it have really good players and is really known and popular. my GMT is EST.

Old Clans i have been in: AS and Wapow
Sincerely Poseidon
Originally Posted by P0S3ID0N View Post
Hi i am P0S3ID0N.
i am very active on toribash i always play when i can. i will be a good choice because i like to play mods such as: ABD Lenshu Taekkyon akido etc. But i would like to join this clan because it have really good players and is really known and popular. my GMT is EST.

Old Clans i have been in: AS and Wapow
Sincerely Poseidon

Is that your main account?
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Cosmiiiic is still in discussion.
zRush3r is now in discussion.
P0S3ID0N is now in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello I'm Hildetorr. I play a couple hours everyday, mostly Akido and ABD
I like making single player replays ,textures ,and I'm active on the forums.
Joining Tribe would be very cool and if accepted I'll do my best to earn my keep.
Attached Files
Akido.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
Wushu1.rpl (90.1 KB, 3 views)
Replay1.rpl (60.7 KB, 2 views)
hi since it's been like 2 months i guess ill try again

hi hello its me emilss1004 or sasuke aka worlds famous realm of the mad god player i wanna join this sooper dooper clan my best mods are twinsword4fixed.tbm and lolnade3.tbm
about me: i come from half ruski land called latvia and i i like candy