ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Previous names
hey why doesn't the toribash forum have a drop down menu to show previous names before someone's name change? any reason why it's hidden?

also sorry if its been suggested before
I think it's a cool feature but at the end of the day it's no one's business honestly.
Maybe have like an option under the mood tab asking would you like to show past names. That's just more work on the site devs for something that can just be asked to the user.
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
As this has bean suggested before the answer was, like last times that privacy of the user is sacred.

unless your me then solax / hanz0 are allowed to give out your personal information

if this idea is going to be published then there should be a way to tell who an alts main would be, because getting a name change is basically the same thing as hiding on an alt, just some differences.
I don't support this idea.

You can just put your previous name on your signature if you want people to recognize you by your old name.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I have had like 4 name changes. I really have no issue being associated with them because they weren't bad names or anything. They're just not my style anymore. Also, why would you want to hide your former names unless you're running from something.

I could go for this, I mean Steam does it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.