Toribash
Original Post
TBNEXT | animated texture suggestion
so basically its like the animated gif thread except you have a given number of premade effects to put on your tori, sorta like cod animated camos like this: say if we had like a lightning effect going through our tori or lava lamp effect or it looks like water is hitting the inside of the bodypart or similar, also these would replace actual textures and the animations would be premade and optimized so it wouldnt be very graphics intensive or as intensive as loading a bunch of .gif files on a single tori
just some ideas i have for the animation ideas

Light glowing lines on tori body
magma flow on body
lightning effect going through joints and body
lava lamp wax through body
waterfall effect on chest and lower body
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
I would actually love those textures but it might effect the performance of Toribash and particularly for low end users. Plus due to slow internet, the instability and pings issues might increase.
But there can be an option to enable/disable animated textures so Toribash doesn't crash for low end users and users with slow internet.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
what about...for low end user
in option...these effect's still enable but there will be a [GIF Texture Effect Quality]
if set to high - it will be moving
if set to medium - it will be still moving but like...lagggg whatever
if set to SUCKSlow - it will be not moving
~ded~
to my extent of knowledge polygons are heavier on the cpu and gpu than animations
as suo stated in a thread, gifs and animations arent as intensive as you think
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Doing that would involve heavy vertex shader use, while I'm not against it keep in mind that the majority of players still have toasters that can't even do basic vertex shading, let alone complex ones.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
And probably for most trolls would look like sht giffs all over the place memes and whatnot.

The ground texture tho might be a usd only thing
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I think it would be a cool implementation, wether or not people have the pcs to handle it or not is up to the user to stop using pre 2000 pc hardware... it would bring more artists forward or maybe even back considering 95% of players wouldn't use it to troll seeing as it would be expensive and would want it to look good rather than like shit. also a /opt 0 'animation' or whatever ??