Toribash
Original Post
How did you get your username?
Well, how?

Mine actually isn't my real name, which is what people think. It refers to chip n dip.
Mine was first ToriMan2007 >.> because I joined in 2007 and "tori"bash but then I got it changed to AcidMan2007 when I got my acid set :3
Most people see my name and say Governor Cheese, when really, it's Government Cheese. I go by both now just because I was tired of everyone getting it wrong. It suits me both ways. The way I got it: I was playing an RPG called tibia and needed a character name. My animal science teacher had just gone over government cheese and how we keep the price of milk the way it is by exporting the surplus of cheese to other countries for free. It helps them and it helps us. I thought that would be a cool name. It's catchy. And It ain't eazay bein' cheezay. Another reason. I come up with cheesey jokes. Ridiculous.
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication
Slycooper is a cool game imo, that really about it.

I had an old account named Corbin, my first name, and Slycooper as my backup account. Then DarkJak hacked me and nobody gave a shit, so I use this now.