ES Recruitment Drive
Honestly i dont know what will happen but i dont think its gonna be eternal nothing, i think life wouldnt exist without a purpose, and if it just ends like that, then theres no real purpose to life.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
What.
The.
Fuck.

This doesn't have anything to do with the original topic.
It's also considered anatomically impossible, astronomically expensive, and immoral.

It's about death, what's untopic about it?

Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
All i know about death is when you get decaped, you still can see and hear for like 30 seconds, chickens can even move their bodies after decaptation.
And this question can't be precisely answered, by the simple fact of no one has a proof of afterlife experience.
Also normal humans only use 20% of their brain capability, wy is that? no friggin idea, but i think whe were made to believe whe know everythin, when its not true, not telling a God made us to act like this, i mean like Allien experiment.
Alliens made us as a experiment, how things with low brain usage wold evolve.

Chickens muscles are just spazzing out. Your brain has enough blood for a few more seconds after the heart stops pumpin it. Pretty sure that 20% thing is fake or something iirc.

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
I love that quote ;)
"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." — Mark Twain.

Anyway, depends on the way you die, you assume you die peacefully. If you drown, you don't just fall asleep, you panic until you get knocked out by oxygen deprivation.

I also think that some sort of eternal life ( heaven or anything related) would be the worst thing ever. Imagine the extreme boredom. I mean, seriously, life is great, but it's good it has an end. Eternal (after)life seems a curse to me.

That being said, I do fear death, I don't want to just don't exist anymore. ( Scientific believe won't kill your instincts).

The idea of heaven is eternal just happiness, basically you'd just be floating there in complete happieness without any other emotion but joy. At least this is what I believed when I was christian.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Why would it suck? I can assure you you will be most content with the situation
Dwelling on it while you're still alive may suck, but I've come to embrace and even like the idea (no, I'm not suicidal in any sense, but I don't fear death. I do fear the process of dying if it involves great pain, but that's healthy).

If it helps any, Reanimator, try to remember if you were ever bothered about "meaning" (or anything else) before you were born.

Yeah I don't get why everyone gets so worked up about dying. I just wouldn't wanna die by burning to death or other horrible ways.
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
All i know about death is when you get decaped, you still can see and hear for like 30 seconds, chickens can even move their bodies after decaptation. Fact: this depends entirely upon how much brain stem is left after the head is removed. The body or chicken's body spasms as the brain fails to fire on all cylinders.
And this question can't be precisely answered, by the simple fact of no one has a proof of afterlife experience.
Also normal humans only use 20% of their brain capability, wy is that? Untrue. no friggin idea, but i think whe were made to believe whe know everythin, when its not true, not telling a God made us to act like this, i mean like Allien experiment. Incomprehensible porridge of bad grammar and conspiracy theories, hi!
Alliens made us as a experiment, how things with low brain usage wold evolve.

Hnggg.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Maby you pass through a gate to your own paradise wale you energy lives on. This is why I don't like this topic. Please no maybes in discussion. I prefer probablys and whys.
Not as in heven or hell but more likly like how your perspective of after life is,enternal dreaming.
recreation is posable too, you just dont remember.

Originally Posted by Cloneone1 View Post
^That's what I was looking for.

Fuck, think outside the box, we all know half the shit I said is bullshit, but don't be so fast to turn it away. Just think about it. Yes it's bullshit, but take it seriously! Why do you want us to imagine something that is totally illogical and nonsensical and then show it off?

Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
Honestly i dont know what will happen but i dont think its gonna be eternal nothing, i think life wouldnt exist without a purpose, and if it just ends like that, then theres no real purpose to life. If life is purposeless, surely eternal life afterwords is just as purposeless. Your purpose in life is whatever you make it.

Tbh, crap thread + slowly turning to religious debate.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by PyroTime View Post
Yeah I don't get why everyone gets so worked up about dying. I just wouldn't wanna die by burning to death or other horrible ways.

Its just the idea of not existing anymore that freaks me out. Nothing I do in life matters because when I die nothing exists. Its freaky for me even if its not for you, and thanks Odlov.
bring back wibbles