Toribash
A freerun I did today Took us 2 hours 25minutes to do freerun1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A second freerun I did with Natejas like straight after I finished with the first one. Took a little longer.

ADDED THE MOD FOR FREERUN2.
Attached Files
Freerun1.rpl (902.6 KB, 4 views)
FREERUN2.rpl (1.12 MB, 4 views)
parkour_race_easier.tbm (3.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Jere; Apr 18, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
Congrats on first post here in 1 year, 4 months. Not too shabby. gonna watch your replay
-----
not bad -- some of your jumps are awkward b/c of extended glutes plus extend hip and contact knee, you end up in weird positions. however, you maintain on your feet most of the time which is cool. the cork flip off of ur partner's foot in the first replay was ur best moment I think. Also, dont let your arms go through your legs etc. needs more holding of joints overall to maintain realism, jumps should occur by contracting knees, but then relaxing them to make it more fluid and not jerky. I wanna get a run w/ you sometime soon though :P
Last edited by DropKick; Apr 18, 2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
Congrats on first post here in 1 year, 4 months. Not too shabby. gonna watch your replay
-----
not bad -- some of your jumps are awkward b/c of extended glutes plus extend hip and contact knee, you end up in weird positions. however, you maintain on your feet most of the time which is cool. the cork flip off of ur partner's foot in the first replay was ur best moment I think. Also, dont let your arms go through your legs etc. needs more holding of joints overall to maintain realism, jumps should occur by contracting knees, but then relaxing them to make it more fluid and not jerky. I wanna get a run w/ you sometime soon though :P

Thank you for the feedback & tips! I really do appreciate it! Just going to have to go & try to remember these tips of yours will be posting more of my freeruns / parkour here in the future. We`ll see if I can make any progress.
hi billy

@below, I had been up all night and people kept making me play. it's not tk and im sad when they do it
Attached Files
34535312342646gfhfgh.rpl (55.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Icky; May 19, 2018 at 05:55 AM.
What are you guys doing playing ABD is the real question...

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
hi icky, how many pants did you go through during that game? also I'd be down to tk you any day :^) abd isn't really my thing ask drop
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Trying to remember how to play this game

~edit
Rust is slowly leaving
Attached Files
Kill the silence.rpl (134.5 KB, 2 views)
Rust be gone.rpl (121.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Manta; Jul 29, 2018 at 09:45 AM.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Made for OC ... forgot to submit
Attached Files
BlameBilly.rpl (296.5 KB, 3 views)

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...