ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
JDawg's awesome avatar shop!
Hi, I'm JDawg for those who don't know me, and I would like to open up an avatar shop, I make quality avatars in gimp. Prices are 200 toricredits each if you would like to purchase one. I now make heads as well, prices are just 300 toricredits each.

PLEASE READ
Due to the popularity of animated avatars, i have raised the price slightly. 10 frame animated avatars are just 300 toricredits, while 11 frames and over are just 400 toricredits, thank you for reading this message.

examples of my past work:

Signatures in other forums:

Format of Request
Text That is Written(you may include a specific font and/or color [I recommend dafont.com for nice fonts]):
General Color(s):
Picture you would like (provide link):
Effects if needed (I use effects but this is if you want a specific one):
Other

Queue
1. Plec Userbar

Note:Avatars will usually be produced within an hour.

People who purchase an avatar from me will get a new one for just 50 toricredits if they want to buy another one in the future, I will keep a tally of those who purchase. If a head is purchased as a second or later purchase, the price is just 100 toricredits.

Tips are appreciated ;)
Last edited by JDawg; Jan 23, 2008 at 09:37 PM.
Since when did I become Asian?
Avenged Sevenfold's newest record (Avenged Sevenfold - Avenged Sevenfold) avatar with black colours (Improvise?) and some fancy black text on the bottom "skullkid" go to google and search for the record
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
fancy as in scripted, or as in uber kewl?
Hm, this was dead cheap. I think I want one.

I want the reaper, and..my nick, Plectophera.

It has to be pretty dark and cold looking.
And I prefer a more fantasy-type avi, not anime/manga.
Do you want payment up front? (I will pay either way, I got nothing to win by not paying, exept for loosing all credibillity and getting hated by the community)
could you give me a prefered pic of the reaper, just so i dont make something with an image you dont like
Okay!

The reaper is very fine, but do it a little more "in a cave'ish", water dripping down the stones and cold, green moss.

I also think the picture above is very fine, but please, don't make it anything like it exept for the reaper.

If i like this one, i might buy more.