Toribash
skullkid: I may not be able to do yours with that picture because andyson already uses it as his avatar :/
Since when did I become Asian?
I got the problem, it's too large. Resize it to 100x100 for me, please

And the standstill to 64x64 ;)
okey

they are harder to read however, i suggest using the first still one, and having these as ones for other things too
Last edited by JDawg; Jan 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
If you could kinda animate it that the eyes would turn red at once a while here is the pic

http://www.shop-active.fr/images/lab...llen_cover.jpg

and the text that would look like that AVENGED SEVENFOLD on the cover.

And I would like a SKULLKID under the skull.
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
i cant just DO a font, i need a font so i can actually write with it, unless i were to hand make all the letters.... which i would not just charge 200 tc for... -.- dafont.com, choose a font you like, ill do it
Do you do animated?

If so i would like to request an animated avatar

Do you see my current avvy?

Can you plz put the shoop da whoop eyes and mouth over a zoomed in toribash head?

I will hunt out a head for you

P.S. Do not post here, just pm it when i say as i am currently broke =D

ive done the eyes, took 40 minutes, now i just need for you to give me a font and i can finish it

Owned: I will give it a shot, but you have to take the screenshot of the head and i expect that you know that unlike the boy in this picture, the tori will not really move in the one i am making
Last edited by JDawg; Jan 19, 2008 at 05:58 PM.
hey hey id like to by a avatar could u explain 2 me hw it works (payment,hw i use da avatar u make,etc..) den il give u a descrip of wat i want n all...
Can u pm me wid everything pls?
oh n thanx in advancd
Last edited by SP1DEY999; Jan 19, 2008 at 08:44 PM.
to use the avatar, right click the one i make you click copy image location, and set it as your avatar (you are using one now so i assume you know how to do that)

and for payment, go to torishop, transfers, 200 credits to jdawg