Ranking
Original Post
[vid] Unofficial toribash theme song.
Decided to make what i think would be cool in a toribash trailer.

also first dnb

Aka jusmi.
Epic song
and it feet rly well with tb
10/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
That song is sick and should be in the 4.0 Trailer.

Really Great job, 12/10
I think the song would go great in the trailer, and the song reminds me of Toribash too.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 2, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I support this idea. alot.
very well done.
its low key and repetitive enough for a menu background, but up beat enough for a trailer.
would be interested in seeing what nabi and that company they used for the 3.6 trailer come up with for a modern/traditional japanese fusion vid
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
very well done.
its low key and repetitive enough for a menu background, but up beat enough for a trailer.
would be interested in seeing what nabi and that company they used for the 3.6 trailer come up with for a modern/traditional japanese fusion vid

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe some one should just mention this to Hampa just to see. But this is a good theme song and I can tell you worked hard on this Doxxy. As usual 10/10 magnificent.
lol, not bad.
The japanese traditional instruments is probably one reason one of my vids is well liked. Did you un/consciously get inspiration from it? I was close to using the same idea for a video with music that sounded like it would have come off NES Ninja Gaiden.
I'm not sure about the ending though. It seems kind of sudden.
Epic.
And you hear this from a big Dubstep/DnB fan
This is epic ! that mix of everything making together up a great chinese dnb fighting song
I dont know what to say no words can describe this song...

10/10
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
Epic song
and it feet rly well with tb
10/10

Thank you.

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
That song is sick and should be in the 4.0 Trailer.

Really Great job, 12/10
I think the song would go great in the trailer, and the song reminds me of Toribash too.

If it reminds you of toribash, i did good.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
very well done.

I'm hoping to make more songs like this one and hopefully video makers will want to use them because they will be free to download.

Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
Just listening to it makes me hallucinate epic toribash battles o.o

Originally Posted by BlakPlague View Post
Maybe ask what you uses to make this song? Btw I LOVE it! 10/10

I used this, nothing more, nothing less. and i only used the demo version, so i am not using anything you can't get for free.

Originally Posted by Rickmo View Post
Exactly my thoughts. Maybe some one should just mention this to Hampa just to see. But this is a good theme song and I can tell you worked hard on this Doxxy. As usual 10/10 magnificent.

That would be nice if hampa looked into using this for a upcoming vid, but personally i don't think it's quite up to my standards or his, so i doubt that would happen

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
lol, not bad.
The japanese traditional instruments is probably one reason one of my vids is well liked. Did you un/consciously get inspiration from it? I was close to using the same idea for a video with music that sounded like it would have come off NES Ninja Gaiden.
I'm not sure about the ending though. It seems kind of sudden.

I've seen that vid a bunch of times and probably unconsciously used it as inspiration. but i've always seen toribash with an asian theme and seeing as how a lot of video makers use dnb, i thought it went well together.

Also i kinda slacked off at the end cause it was late and you can't save and reopen your projects in fl studio, so i had to finish right then.
Aka jusmi.