Toribash
Hey look, a video with a mediocre replay, a shitload of unnecessary effects that detract from the action rather than adding to it, and a boatload of people replying "9/10 XD".

Why do you feel like this is your best video, or rather, what the hell else have you done that you consider this your best, because damn.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
1/10.
It's worse than recording one replay. You can only see a fourth of it.
There is no sync in the REPLAY. Video effects afterward should be expected to perfectly sync, since you can control that without any planning at all.

Do you understand what it takes to get a 10/10? I once recorded the timer during a replay, plopped that down to the music, recorded the time at sync points during the music, re-recorded the replay with new camera positioned at the right moment at the right time, put it back into the video.

This is not a toribash video, it's just effects and music. I could replace the one toribash clip and put in TF2, and suddenly it's a TF2 video.
I think this was a great video man.
I wouldn't say 10/10, but I would give maybe an 8. Those had some really cool effects.
10/10 bruh.
Excellent effects.
Excellent replays.
Great timing.
Perfect all around.
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Interesting video.

It is one of your best, but I was hoping for more effects other than TV Sync. The masking tool could have been better and/or used more as well.

I hope to see more videos like this from you tho.
8/10
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
I hope to see more videos like this from you tho.

I weep for future generations.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by thedafa13 View Post
Nice vid hours, but the effects and the song are annoying even though there was Harmonious
8/10 for it
Btw who is the person that in your Vid?

Lol, I made the video, I made the replay...

And thanks guys for your comments. I will upload video's like this but without the spam of the TV xD

And Fnugget, There sure was some sync. And yes you could replace with a TF2 video and it would be almost the same. The thing is, I just wanted to try out more effects...
Attached Files
#Hrs - # Connect #.rpl (461.5 KB, 6 views)
M I N I V A N
I'm sorry, I didn't like it. I didn't like the music, I didn't like the effects and I didn't like the fact that you could barely see anything of that replay from all the obscure effects. In the future, use less effects and sync the actual replay.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't like it. I didn't like the music, I didn't like the effects and I didn't like the fact that you could barely see anything of that replay from all the obscure effects. In the future, use less effects and sync the actual replay.

^This

also, looks like plagiarism to macperfect :<
Originally Posted by thedafa13 View Post
Nice vid hours, but the effects and the song are annoying even though there was Harmonious
8/10 for it
Btw who is the person that in your Vid?

Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
^This

also, looks like plagiarism to macperfect :<

How the heck can this be plagiarism to macperfect? He has his tyle of editing. And Im now getting my style... Some editing things looks like the same.

So how the heck can this be plagiarism!?

Explain!
M I N I V A N