Toribash
Originally Posted by HaulHD View Post
Try different fx for intro. Change the bg for example

well actually I can do much better intros I was just to lazy ^^
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
HaulHD: I got infracted once for linking my own vids as example in someone elses video.

Mike2k5: The replays don't go along with the riffs, or at least in ratio with them. i.e. you change replays mid riff. Usually, it's not a good thing. Kind of ajar, not smooth.
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
well actually I can do much better intros I was just to lazy ^^

worst excuse ever.
even worse than "it was just a test"
do it properly or dont do it.

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
HaulHD: I got infracted once for linking my own vids as example in someone elses video.

he wasnt even using his work as an example. just advertising.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Do you seriously post on my thread just to say that this is the worst excuse ever ?

Next time make a useful post or just don't even post .

I was asking for "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM"

Not trying to be a dick , but seriously you are a Gamekeeper you shouldn't act this way in a position like this.
Last edited by Mike2k5; Oct 10, 2011 at 08:09 PM.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Do you seriously post on my thread just to say that this is the worst excuse ever ?

Next time make a useful post or just don't even post .

I was asking for "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM"

Not trying to be a dick , but seriously you are a Gamekeeper you shouldn't act this way in a position like this.

1, he isn't a Gamekeeper

2, I'd actually listen to his advice, you seem to just throw it away (yeah, I'm fairly hypocritical with this sort of thing).

The into is horrible, you should change the music for the intro so you don't have to sync in both parts.

Sort out the text and your logo, it looks unclean and pixelated.

Oh, and if you're going to do a spin in an intro try and do a lot of keyframes to give it a smooth feel to it.

The tori's don't suit the background in the video, take a look at Macperfect's video (Rabit heart I think) it actually blends in well rather than sticking a tonne of particle effects in some random gradient background.

Velocity is over used a lot, but I understand due to the music.

The music doesn't suit this game to be honest, you're better off doing this type of music on a different game.

Tl;dr intro needs work, you over work on sync and your song choice doesn't exactly suit the game.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Well honestly Im not a fan of big intro's im actually focusing on the main part but might give it a try to make some better intro's next time if I have the time

also I wanted the logo to look kinda pixelated it's an effect it looks kinda arcade-ish to me ^^
Last edited by Mike2k5; Oct 10, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

Ive moderated the art board nearly every day for almost 2 years, going through pretty much every single thread. Im allowed a certain amount of slack. If you have an issue, feel free to complain.
The amount of times Ive seen that excuse makes me REALLY hate it. REALLY.
Infact, I was so annoyed I didnt bother to watch the vid at first...

you want CnC:
the intro needs work.
your spinning logo looks pixelated. If it was intended to be a pixel logo, then it doesnt come across that way and just looks like a bad quality logo.
the screenshot cuts are choppy and each one has a different light source.
With the textures and joint sets of some of the characters, I would have ommited the whole idea altogether.
the text is... obnoxiously... the fonts you used do not do anything for this vid.
the text on top of the blood splatters dont work together at all, looks budget.

the lighting and slowmo on 0:14 to 0:20 would usually be used on a slow high point of the song, the intense colour and exposure does not correspond with that tempo and mood of the song. Also makes the scenes with more intense colours difficult to see.

from then onewards, the speed up was so dramatic that I couldnt really tell what was going on. I know zalmoxis would appreciate it if people could actually see the replay.

talk with some of the other vid makers on their oppinions of shaking the camera to create sync. Some like it, some dont.

As it stands, the body of the vid is too short, but from the last replay, Im assuming you'll be adding more to it?

Even with all of this, my initial CnC of "do it properly or dont do it" still stands and is the most important.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-