ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by MonkeyLip View Post
Belt (Minimum is black):Brown belt almost black.
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : If im going to be honest, i know that i can inprove a great amount, however i can show good spells when put in the right mod, (which you all know is not lenshu ¬_¬)
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): because seeing and playing with you before in a private match made me feel at home because you were all so welcoming and playful, also i have a close friend, huskai within the clan.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : yes, huskai
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? i have fully read the rules and promise to obey them
Favorite/Best Official Mod: judo/aikido
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): football.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): ask huskai as he goes to my school.
Previous Clans(if any): N/A
Favorite Forum(if any): i dont really visit the forum because ive had no reason to.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): currently none.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : i used to have another account, however i forgot the password to that account and never was in a clan.
Level of forum activity(Important!): I currently have no reason to be on the forums, but if I manage to get into [hunters] I could perhaps prove myself as a active forum member.
Number of Infractions: none.

LOL MAGIC

Nah but in all honesty he is a good guy, slightly clingy. But all in, he is also a decent player... When he tries and in the right mod, as he stated.

(But like us all, he has improvements to be made)
Last edited by Huskai; Sep 5, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Huskai View Post
LOL MAGIC

Nah but in all honesty he is a good guy, slightly clingy. But all in, he is also a decent player... When he tries and in the right mod, as he stated.

(But like us all, he has improvements to be made)

LOL huskai you do make meh laugh ^_^
He seems to be a good guy but the join date and the amout of posts...:|
Also wtf is obey?
The grammar is good (hes from UK so the grammar has to be good).
You are one of the best applicatians (if thats the right word) but ill vote for you later.
PS: I'm leaning to yes..
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
He seems to be a good guy but the join date and the amout of posts...:|
Also wtf is obey?
The grammar is good (hes from UK so the grammar has to be good).
You are one of the best applicatians (if thats the right word) but ill vote for you later.
PS: I'm leaning to yes..

thankyou Dzajko and dont ask about the obey, i didnt know the right word to use X_X xD
hello im 14 and im from Poland.
Languages:Polish, english 80%
Brown Belt 33k rank.
Real name Dominik
City:Warsaw
@MonkeyLip: Yes from me.

@epis88:

eh, you posted your app 6 minutes ago in here,
but then we also have the app for 2 other clans, posted 4 and 9 minutes ago.

so yeah, you really think you can join us with applying for a few clans at the same time + not using our application form?

Edit: ToxicKaTe is in [icof] now, so also rejected.
Last edited by Pitch; Sep 5, 2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: D:)>
@MonkeyLip : Played with you for a while, I say yes. You need to start using relax more, but your english is good, Huskai knows you well(and I think he keeps good company) and you seem like a nice guy

@epis88: You want to join a clan, any clan, not us specifically. You posted many applications to different clans in the hope that one will accept you. Maybe one will, but that won't be us. You didn't use our application form and you don't seem like the type of the guy we want. Good luck elsewhere, you will probably need it. My answer is no.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@MonkeyLip : Played with you for a while, I say yes. You need to start using relax more, but your english is good, Huskai knows you well(and I think he keeps good company) and you seem like a nice guy

@epis88: You want to join a clan, any clan, not us specifically. You posted many applications to different clans in the hope that one will accept you. Maybe one will, but that won't be us. You didn't use our application form and you don't seem like the type of the guy we want. Good luck elsewhere, you will probably need it. My answer is no.

thankyou, just waiting for one more yes
Originally Posted by NiNjAxCrYo View Post
YES!!
(your welcome)

Sadly, your yes isn't the one Monkey is waiting for