Ranking
Once, during my first kayaking trip, I went on the twenty-six mile expert trail; got stranded for seven hours, and made it on the six o'clock news.
I tried jumping over a car on a main road. I'm not good at jaywalking or jumping.
I think I might be retired.
bro I've lived with psychotic meth heads, I can't even remember all the other life threatening situations I've been in, and I've swam in a shark feeding frenzy but that does even compare to the shit I've been through
Last edited by RAAAGE; Sep 30, 2015 at 04:01 PM.
When I was a kid, about 4 or 5 years old, and still live in a village, playing alone and suddenly encountered a snake. My distance was pretty close with the snake and it moved really fast to my direction but I successfully run away. It was not a big snake but still it really scared me.

The other one, when I was still in elementary school, my brother forcefully pull me to the middle of a deep pool and then leave me there, not sure why he did it. Almost drowned but I'm able to save myself, but I drank so much water.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Always telling the same thing in this threads

I just tryied to see what happens if you steal a bone from a dog.

You know how that shit go, You know how that shit go.

And I have a water heater to bath (I'm not poor...)
Then I pressed the button to heat the water, then I've did a bath without stopping the electric water heater... so I was close to get electrocuted.

You know how that shit go.
Last edited by Corredor; Sep 30, 2015 at 05:27 PM.
Running away...
i had viral spinal meningitis for about 3 weeks
that wasn't good for my life and whatnot
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I killed a groundhog with a shovel once.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I recently bought a fighting pitbull as a guard dog. Lets just say it didn't end well for me.