Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Avant-garde texture set.
Here's my almost complete texture set, i never liked mono-theme stuff, i wanted something abstract, non-symmetrical and colorful. Then i discovered that head textures are beautiful even when used instead of legs or arm textures. I still need hands and feet textures, but the core of the set is done. The beautiful thing is that i can change any texture in any moment, if i get bored, without breaking the armony of the set; it can evolve.

Textures:
- Head mady by DarkJak
- Left bicep made by Superbank
- Left tricep made by Bork
- Right bicep made by iGod
- Right tricep made by iGod
- Left thigh made by kobot1218
- Left leg made by Sado
- Right thigh made by Nightmare
- Right let made by iTzLUK3

I was thinking about making a whole texture set entirely made of head textures which follow my joint colour scheme, but all those requests would cost a lot of money.
I already received many positive comments online, but now I'd like to know what do you think about it, about the concept especially.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Lol what the heck....this is a mutant set,trough i don't like the ideea 7/10
Centuries Of Damn
I don't like the fact that faces look in difrent directions. Beside that its nice but no torso, foot, and hands 8/10 ... and head from compleatly other style 7/10
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Dude, this is awesome.

10/10

rest of the noobs just dont understand, This is a truly great set!
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks pretty stupid to me. Sorry, i just don't think adding a bunch of different textures makes a set any better. Imo, it makes it look pretty bad.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Don't listen to them, this set is amazing :P I love legs
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
I like it because it's different than everyone else.

Also every piece is made nicely.
Whoop Whoop
I don't particularly like the way the set came together,but the idea was nice.Why not give it another shot?
what you SHOULD have done was relieve me of all my old robo heads that looked EXACTLY the same and made them like this!

XD

No, i'm serious!11!one

So although it looks like crap, the concept is cool...

BUT, MAKE JOINT TEXTURES TOO

lol then you can have far more heads!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]