Ranking
Original Post
Intrepid Class Warp Nacelle

Low poly model for Half-Life2

Do comment.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
What mod is this for anyway? as you said you were making a mod or something.

I'd love to see the final product. Seeing all the nice models that you made for it.
Wow now that's awesome i like et,but because i didin't play Half-Life 2,can you tell me what's that ? a gun ? planes ? UFO'S ?
Centuries Of Damn
Sorry but this will be a prop :P modeling the whole voyager would be waste of time.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Nacelle

read about it there ^

about 1600 triangles
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 9, 2009 at 05:29 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Well, if its worth doing, its worth overdoing i always say

Hehe yeah, well I wanted to make it much higher, but I'm not sure what H-L2 thinks about my 11k tris nacelle that would be used online. Think of the lag D: over nine thousand! D: