Toribash
Original Post
Hop In the Booth!
Out the booth is recruiting! If you're looking for a clan to take serious that takes it's members seriously this is it chief. For the description look out the clan Out the Booth and check the thread. Its just a paragraph simply explaining what's up, I'll be waiting to make it all fancy because for now we need some members.

As far as requirements well you need to play the game and/or use the forums and be active. I'm not gonna hop on kicking you off right away but I'm literally coming out not playing for 1.5 years. Literally. So I'm tryna get this lit. I'd prefer an active forum member because it leads clan interaction and that is the point. I was make the clan an official and take it to the top. A talenented and active in game player is just as good. Over all, I wanna see you around whether it be on forum or in game.

Comment below if you're interested, tell me why you fit this. We can go from there.
I don't need a dolled up put together application just someone who is gonna tell me they fuck with the movement and wanna help push it. This is gonna be around for awhile.