Toribash
Original Post
How did you get your name?
Pikachu (My most loved thing of all time)
Zapster (Name of first rat, now deceased)

Zap-achu

NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Urm.. My original usernames were daslayakid. When that account got hacked, i decided to continue with the "da"s and ownage is nice so i just put dapwnwer. sadly, dapwner was taken so i took dapwnner.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
my imagination (fancy that)
Whats more interesting is where i got my AVATAR from
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
my imagination (fancy that)
Whats more interesting is where i got my AVATAR from

Lol, every post of yours that I see has you advertising your awesome avatar. Where did you get it, then?
Oh my, what is this doing here?
Was reading One Piece... And when Chopper appeared, and his full name Tony Tony Chopper was mentioned...
There was an explanation where the Tony came from.
Tony is a short version of tonakai, which means reindeer in Japanese.

I thought it sounded cool, but don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of reindeers.
So, I started off in life with a funny cry.. If I just wanted something I wouldn't cry propperly, I'd just shout "BOOO!" Over and over.

Nickname 1: Boo-boo

As I grew up my parents kept saying I was becoming a man... They soon changed my nickname to encourage this.

Nickname 2: Booman

I hit the interet at about the age of 10... My name sounded shite! I needed some vamping! Are you ready for the ULTIMATE vamping of a name?
ARE YOU?!

Nickname 3: Boomin

I joined toribash at the age of 15, and was just starting my emo phase. I was liking the vampires.

Nickname 4: Count-Boomin

As time progressed, so did my emo. It wasn't even fashionable then! This was way back when it was almost unknown and really frowned upon by those who did. I decided to accept this and surrender.. I was to be known as someone's pet. Someone's...

Nickname 5: Emo-Boy

I soon grew up a little more. I hated the word "boy" staring at me every post I made! I changed it back to boomin for old times sake, but got bored of that pretty sharpish. I looked for something dark... But it sucked.

Nickname 6: Shade

Yeah, it sucked. I left for a while and focused on achieving a REAL social life. I was successful and soon came back to the game. I was hanging out in the clan irc the whole time, so I was never far away! I wanted a fresh start; but me with a twist. So I anagrammed my name with a the furtherst mess of it as possible.

Nickname 7: monobi

I stuck with this as there is only one other. A good nickname imo. Plus SO many people know me as monobi.

Bored now, back to work.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Wow. I am wow'd by that story. Best story I'm going to get out of this thread for sure.
NEW ACCOUNT: ZAPACHOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~