Ranking
skt overrated, but you can't deny they're good
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
skt overrated, but you can't deny they're good

How can you say they are overrated when they beat the Korean #1 seed in a bo5?
Korea obv being by far the strongest region.
They are the best bo5 team in the world with incredible consistency.
They are not good, they are incredible, maybe even the best.
For them to be overrated would require for people to think that they cannot ever lose to anyone, I don't think people really think that.
But I for one personally think they are the best team in the world.

Nothing overrated about being realistic.
theyre definitely the best there is no maybe

not the best players but the best team
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
You could argue that they have the best players as well.
Not overwhelmingly but the faker bengi combo is just godlike.
faker is definitely the best mid

all the other players are not #1 in their positions though, but the team manages to be so good because of their macro due to their amazing staff
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
You're all fucking stupid. I'm the best mid. Team Coast is the strongest team in the world by far.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Bang is at least a top 2 or 3 adc, I think he's better than Uzi personally. Pray and Deft might edge him out though. Then again Uzi was underwhelming pretty much all tourney besides week one and I don't watch LPL so i could be wrong.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Uzi plays aggressively as an adc, and absorbs a lot of his team's total gold, so he can get away with his aggression. Unfortunately, it's a control jungle meta at Worlds, which is one of the worst possible jungle metas for that style of play. Uzi plays well in the lane swap meta/double jungle meta, since it usually enables an aggressive ADC to exert early pressure in a 2v1.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Overrated? I mean, I don't watch worlds too much but didn't they win 2 world's in a row? Or was that 2 world's out of 3 years?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.