ES Recruitment Drive
I need a game which follows the type of story/gameplay of dead-rising.
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
I need to find this particular game;

For starters, it isn't out yet, its in development. It is a shooter (may be first or third person), gameplay revolves around movment and of course killing your opponents. You can parkour around (like Mirror's Edge), it has a cover system (like in Gears of War). The story line of the game follows an 'eco city', constructed as more of a concept than for practical use. It was completely self sufficient and produced no pollution. It was made to hold on a certain amount of people (I think it was either 20,000 or 200,000). However, the icecaps melted soon after it had finished construction, and the new iceage began. It was implied that most people not in the city would die, however refugees flocked to the city, and very soon it had double the population that it could sustain. Inevitably civil war erupted. This is where you come in. You play as either the security force, or the rebellion. It has both single player and multiplayer.
The cover of the game (at least the one I saw) shows a rebel soldier dressed in pretty casual wear performing a vault while in chase of someone.

Some of the details may not be quite right, but that is it. Anyone know what this game is?
^I think youre talking about brink
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
It is indeed brink, there is a thread I made on my other account that was "Tyler" but is now named TheElement.

It has alot of information and videos provided if you can find it.
Originally Posted by Robo-Mohawk View Post
I am looking for an MMO with turn-based fighting, either with other people fighting monsters or PvP.

atlantica online. it has both.
Anyone know of some good offline RPGs on the iTouch or iPhone, like Zenonia 2 or Chaos rings.
I R IRONMAN