Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Gamble?
i'm thinking of creating a site for gambling toribash skins and items.

maybe there is a roulette, duels, case opening... idk just tell me if u want it or not and ill try to make it possible
Moved this to a more appropriate section, but uh, I don't think something like this should ever happen from an unofficial third party.

If anything, it would like be better to make a thread in Suggestions & Ideas requesting that Nabi develop one. I can't confirm that it would actually be worked on or implemented, but you're more than welcome to try.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 8, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
Basically, let's put it this way...
If you're going to create one you better make sure it's 100% legitimate otherwise you may face a law suit against you.

Also, the only way for it to really work would be for you to create bots that used Toribash accounts to trade items, TC, etc as the "currency" for your website. Not quite sure if this is even supported or allowed by Nabi itself.
Would be quite the grey area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I personally don't think it's a good idea, but if your gonna make one, just don't pull a tmartn