Ranking
Correct me if I am wrong, but from the top of my head it was removed because people were abusing it and it also led to losing tc, etc.

Fuke is still around it's just that ingame admins have access to it.

(im)

it was because people who payed for nudges or selfbets kept having their matches delayed(or they never even got to play) because people with more money would ask for a fuke every round, if they lost they would ask for a fuke and then they would lose again, and fuke again, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but from the top of my head it was removed because people were abusing it and it also led to losing tc, etc.

Fuke is still around it's just that ingame admins have access to it.

Will it ever come back around for normal users?

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
it was because people who payed for nudges or selfbets kept having their matches delayed(or they never even got to play) because people with more money would ask for a fuke every round, if they lost they would ask for a fuke and then they would lose again, and fuke again, etc.

Bet servers are pay 2 play though, I don't really see the problem, anyways rip it's w/e.
It was very glitchy (0 bug among others), pretty useless and abused.

It probably wont come back but I cant say for sure
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
What wizard and smallbowl said.

Not to normal users no.

Fuke = force uke. Makes the player to the uke position, irrelevant of how far the match is.