Ranking
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
When it says Score: 4 it doesn't mean I won four games and lost three to make it seven. For instance: I warred and won 7-0 earlier on but the score was 5-3. Score doesn't really correlate to games won/lost.

The 5-3 is for points earned for each clan from the war. You guys earning 5 and they earning 3.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
When it says Score: 4 it doesn't mean I won four games and lost three to make it seven. For instance: I warred and won 7-0 earlier on but the score was 5-3. Score doesn't really correlate to games won/lost.

Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
The 5-3 is for points earned for each clan from the war. You guys earning 5 and they earning 3.

Ah, makes sense. You still got a thing for 4-3 though
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I haven't been aloud to get online. Feelsbad. I'm back tho.
Have a good day
Same man. Don't worry. If I ain't active no reason for you dudes to be. Nice to know even with me gone you guys have still been posting.

I'll probably disappear for a few more days rip. Busy life.

I should be back for a week or two after that then I'm doing shit again so hopefully Umb will be mainly taking over during that time. I'll talk to him.

Cheers.

BTW GLIMPERIONO uh middle ground or that is fine lel also as of right now the most important thing for the clan is my namechange to rune so people recognize me, hide. after that it'll be accumulating tc. this isn't a personal thing cause I couldn't care less but I need an extra 100k to fondle the staff's balls and get this over with.

also hassan great hope darlin
Last edited by MagnusSol; Jul 19, 2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: yeaha
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
wtf they're forcing you to give ANOTHER 100k tc? they can't get away with that, surely
And yet they are.

I have to name change the other account as well.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Hey guys.
Uh i would like to say sorry for my mistake for disrespecting Mike38.
It just came through my mouth and i would like to apologize for my stupidity.
Originally Posted by MagnusSol View Post
And yet they are.

I have to name change the other account as well.

that's ridiculous. isnt the rune account 3 years old?
hmph, seems stupid to me. hassan are you planning on warring anytime soon? i'd love to join, even if it's just to watch