ES Recruitment Drive
Isso não funciona do jeito que você pensa, de fato ser inativo é a melhor maneira de ser ativo.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
vlone
we r so deade even aliens are comming around now.

great
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That moment when someone hates you for being made management and they didn't... awkward

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
That moment when someone hates you for being made management and they didn't... awkward

lmao they salty! How's it been working in management for the bar now?

well I've been incredibly fucking busy with irl shit but now that I have internet at home again, I should be adjusting back to usual activity.
Originally Posted by BillyTheSk8rBoi View Post
lmao they salty! How's it been working in management for the bar now?

well I've been incredibly fucking busy with irl shit but now that I have internet at home again, I should be adjusting back to usual activity.

I may enjoying it, I like the management side (office, cellar, cash ups etc) and I've got regular manager shifts now so it should be fun. I've been working 6 days a week for the past month now so pretty tired:

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by BillyTheSk8rBoi View Post
goodness me, shifts are decent hours all literally all nighters?

Nah I mostly do close shifts which end up being 6 till 1-2am or 4 till 1-2am or I'll do day shifts which are 10-6 it's pretty good. I'm fairly reluctant to give my first telling off to someone because all he fucking does is be on his phone

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang