Ranking
Original Post
The walls of Jericho
Honestly couldn't resist.

But this will be my official replay thread for all my single player stuff, tricking, parkour, madmans, all that good stuff.

Lets get right into it

Candian chicas is another stab at tricking

Natural disconnection is a Parkour.

CnC please <3
Attached Files
Candian chicas v2.rpl (196.3 KB, 28 views)
Natural disconnection.rpl (332.4 KB, 26 views)
matarikafreerun1_2.tbm (10.3 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Jericho; Aug 1, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
The Eastgrand Assassin..
really nice madman u had there with 30 on me, i loved the stomach DM, and the leg dm's but like jedi said, after that is funky with no pose. rainman is a more complete replay, and the start is good, but then you kind of stop your momentum. twice. nice dm's and gj posing finally tho. hah. getting alot better man.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Aug 14, 2016 at 01:27 PM. Reason: I'm high
Madman: Didnt like the opener, super slow and held. i love how u start to manip almost and then grab and punch for the boom, boom was super sick love how he was just blew apart, but looks choppy how u lost the hand, then u sort of hold uke like u gave up and then spaced a bunch and then continued. i say like 6/10 just cuz that reason. still tho looking alot better lately man so keep working, ur style is sick.
Tricking: Opener was good, cork was set up good (or appeared to be) but then u contract both knees so it looks super choppy, i say get some flow and momentum going before finally putting yourself in that position and go for some serious height. 6/10 still, practice flowing and tricking and gaining momentum.

Cant wait to see more man
Thank you shikk
Just a quickie shtickie
Attached Files
ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN.rpl (325.4 KB, 20 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Thank you Esscence

This one i'm a little less pleased with
Attached Files
Draw.rpl (164.3 KB, 22 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..