ES Recruitment Drive
A fight against entropy is maybe a necessary but an insufficient condition to define it as far as I'm aware, but I make a lot of stuff up so w/e. Eventually after the long decay process and the redistribution and breakdown of all your thermodynamically unlikely thingumabobs then it's probably safe to say that it's properly over.
Last edited by Zelda; Nov 21, 2016 at 07:34 PM. Reason: It sounded pretentious as fuck
Good morning sweet princess
one word: Reproduce. It's every species' meaning of life. We are born, we mature, we reproduce, we die, our children mature, our children reproduce, our children die, their children mature, their children reproduce, their children die, etc...

Sad but true.

But the quality of life is a different story. Make your life better by thinking happier thoughts, learn that one hobby you REALLY wanted to learn, and just make yourself happy!
Originally Posted by 1002003 View Post
one word: Reproduce. It's every species' meaning of life. We are born, we mature, we reproduce, we die, our children mature, our children reproduce, our children die, their children mature, their children reproduce, their children die, etc...

Sad but true.

But the quality of life is a different story. Make your life better by thinking happier thoughts, learn that one hobby you REALLY wanted to learn, and just make yourself happy!

I am sure this is more like a important instinct in life, the fundament

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
A fight against entropy is maybe a necessary but an insufficient condition to define it as far as I'm aware, but I make a lot of stuff up so w/e. Eventually after the long decay process and the redistribution and breakdown of all your thermodynamically unlikely thingumabobs then it's probably safe to say that it's properly over.

the fight against general things is a beginning for new steps, as long as there is no other option. the change of material things comes along with another mental attitude.
Enjoint life
One of the meaning of life for me is memes
thing doge and pepe give us something to laugh
at and sometimes instead of drinking that good ol' pumpkin spice
bleach you watch cancerous memes great substitute but in all
seriousness just go look at a cat poster with some
inspiration type stuff those quotes will some up the meaning
of life real quick.
We are alive to make more life. Everything else is a silly way to entertain us in the mean time.
Last edited by ItzMiLK; Nov 25, 2016 at 02:41 PM.