Toribash
Original Post
Not sure if it's been asked but will all the mappings of textures stay the same? Or will all artists have to relearn them? Or will there be no custom textures all together? Just curious as an artist and texture fan. Thanks <3
I'm big
The problem is... remember the issue with alts which gave beginners a bad taste of Toribash? I think it'd be cool to make some "old-school"servers (with password or things like that) so the best ones doesn't get rid of noobbashing
Chaque fois qu'on ment, Tori tue un lapin ... TUER LE TORI !!
J'avais vraiment ça comme signature en 2015 ? Pouaah
2v2 is something I've wanted for a while
So the giveaway item was the toribash next coin?
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
2v2 is something I've wanted for a while
So the giveaway item was the toribash next coin?

Yes we all got the Tbn coin.
My big concerns are keeping the clans because of the years of work an effort and even money put into them
And second would be the art and all the 512 stuff! I've personally spent my entire time on toribash, including alts that around 6 years, trying to obtain these high rez items and art and I finally have pulled my character this year and to see this is more alarming than exciting. I feel that all my time is being extremely threatened to be deemed wasted. I have a passion for the visuals of toribash. And to have to turned off for a couple new mods is not exciting its sad. I love the toribash we have now and I have just now put on my big boy pants and your telling me we are not even wearing pants anymore.... Well you havent clarified but this is unnerving.
Originally Posted by DjSmash182 View Post
My big concerns are keeping the clans because of the years of work an effort and even money put into them
And second would be the art and all the 512 stuff! I've personally spent my entire time on toribash, including alts that around 6 years, trying to obtain these high rez items and art and I finally have pulled my character this year and to see this is more alarming than exciting. I feel that all my time is being extremely threatened to be deemed wasted. I have a passion for the visuals of toribash. And to have to turned off for a couple new mods is not exciting its sad. I love the toribash we have now and I have just now put on my big boy pants and your telling me we are not even wearing pants anymore.... Well you havent clarified but this is unnerving.

its not like anybody is forcing you to play it.
See that's what I'm assuming too Oxide. Can't wait to see the new mods that will pop up now that you will be able to do them love with your friends in game.
Good luck for this new path, hampa.

I really hope this new iteration has the same or more success than current game had.
It's still a wonderful concept and 2v2, 3v3, etc might be what it needs to have a bit more appeal to a wider audience.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.