Toribash
Original Post
Magix's replay thread! =)

PS! There will be newer replays posted separately, that aren't included in the first post!

K this is my replay thread. I'll mostly add madmans because that's all i do O_O
Ignore the thread title, i made this thread for a different purpose originally.

madman06 - I think this is the best madman i've done so far. The definitions of "madman" is different, this one has 7 DMs, some might say it needs 8 but oh well.

10 pieces - I go and hit uke in 10 pieces starting from the elbows.

powerpuffgirls123 - This is the madman i made this thread for. I started off wanting to dance, so i did. Then i got a nice jump and wanted to finish it off with kicking uke. It kinda developed and now i have a madman! ^^

like totally1234 - I think this is the first madman which i started off thinking: i'll do a madman. That's why it might be a little booring, just me popping off ukes bodyparts.

more exciting - The first 20 frames, the split, is made by TL3. He asked for advice how to get better so i wanted to show him what that replay COULD be if he edited it a little. So i edited it but it got so good i wanted to post it here. I've asked for his permission.

Please comment, i'd really appreciate some constructive criticism =)
Attached Files
powerpuffgirls123.rpl (166.1 KB, 222 views)
like totally1234.rpl (177.4 KB, 99 views)
more exciting.rpl (145.4 KB, 59 views)
SP - madman06.rpl (152.2 KB, 38 views)
10 pieces.rpl (145.6 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jan 9, 2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: User request
Whoop Whoop
i think you forgot the replay
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Nice Idea^^

Would im first viewer.

Erm idk why but the replay is broken i guess, uke and tori are just relaxing all, and dont move anything.

True replay nao
That happens when you do 10 things at a time O_O

It should work now. I actually wanted to resave it to change the name because i realisedi didn't have any speed or skill in that replay but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
Whoop Whoop
Ok i edited the thing into a madman and added a bunch of other replays to keep you guys busy, don't expect anything wonderful ^^
Whoop Whoop
heh i dont like them all 1/10 so better work on all of them
all i used till now from you is space
i dont know if u will accept my replay
and who cares what you reply on me replays 16 of my class students
love them thats what cares
I didn't understand anything you just said, but ok.. lol

Thanks for bumping my thread though.
Last edited by Magix; Dec 16, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
Whoop Whoop
I watched the first one and liked it, you still got some work to do but so far seems good and i really want to see more. Now then, i kept watching the replays in order and wondered what happened to your skill. Then figured those must've been some old replays, so i'll just ignore them. Keep working and you'll get more precise with your hits, no dumb looking non DMing hits and everything.
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*

Thanks, and you're right. These were older ones :P

Anyway, when i'm making replays the biggest thing that i'm having trouble with is the opener. When i'm in the middle of a situation where i'm between ukes bodyparts somewhere, it's not that big of a deal to get a dismemberment out of it. But i just can't get there in the beginning when we're both standing there : D

..so i just click random joints
Last edited by Magix; Dec 17, 2008 at 08:17 PM.
Whoop Whoop