Ranking
Re: god damnit
Veb, why did you quote and say nothing,or did you just do that to tell merting or whoever he is?If yes,well.... you'r welcome!
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
Veb, why did you quote and say nothing,or did you just do that to tell merting or whoever he is?If yes,well.... you'r welcome!

I love urban dictionary
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by merting
Today, i installed Toribash looked like a pretty good game... wasnt. Firstiful controls are the worst ive ever seen, there should be buttons like j to punch, k to kick etc, but there arent. I wondered how i punch cause my character just fell down instantly. I watched those videos in the site. They say nothing about gameplay. Like "stretch abs" Do i look like i know how to stretch something? Or relax? or anything else? NO! This game must have a tutorial mod, in multiplayer every1 cuts off my head and i ask them how i play they say "**** off noob play singleplayer" yeah yeah whatever i dont know how to play and u tell me to play single player? ZOMG. This game must have a nice tutorial, much much better than the one in site. Like :"OK, you do this to relax, relax does etc etc etc."But theresnt. I asked people "this game should have better controls, like j to punch etc" they said "ZOMG NO LOL NOOB" ... i dont get it. I asked people that do u have fun of this crap. They said yes. Im posting this cause the game looks cool. If it didnt i would just uninstall it. Please someone help me out. Thanks.

Hi,

We are planning a tutorial mode. No release date on it yet though.

Here are the basics for Toribash 2.2:
The joints have 4 different states. Relax, Forward Force, Backward Force and Hold. Clicking the joint changes between the four states. The characters ghosts will update after you click the joint to give a preview of what changes you have done.

When you are ready with your move or the timer has run out in multiplayer the game moves forward.