Ranking
I have no idea what they're singing about, but it was a decent listen. The video is bizarre though xD
6.5/10
Mixed feelings on that one Minty, very math rocky, which im not very fond of tbh, but its totally how i imagine Dr Who playing in a band. 5/10.

Its slow, but, slowing down sometimes is good too, not everything needs to progress at a million miles an hour. Time to think...
I remember coming across a few of their other songs when I was looking at Mogwai's stuff. I'm a huge post-rock fan, and I think Earth are one the better bands out there, in that genre. As for this song in particular, very slow like you said, but a great listen. 8.5/10.

A couple of months ago, I found this gem in the deep abyss of Youtube... been listening ever since.
Nice and relaxing, would read a book to 8/10.

These guys walked into my local earlier on and just played for pints until they physically couldnt play anymore, fucking blown away.
I've got to apology, but I can't stand... That kind of music. Eminem was good, before.

It's annoying to see how women in videos like this MUST have HUGE bottoms and huge ass silicon watermelons, freaking annoying. (despite the fact that I'm a man, just don't like it so... Over exaggerated and overused)

4/10