Ranking
Oh lol can't believe I missed 3 replays in a row, silly me

aqua worm hole:

lol wtf is that opener

you managed to make it work though and got some gnarly dms holy moly I digged that combo. I've always found simultaneous limb hits/movements particularly difficult because one limb will always have speed priority so its up to us to time it just right where both get nice speed or where one can play off another. Not sure if the others can tell but I see you pusbro

last kick was laame, you're a tease you could have easily gotten everything with like 10m more of editing smhh

living pose was aight, but no one cares about those anymore lol

-------------------

fists of love:

This was a really nice opener which was a dead giveaway you didn't make it and it was for the oc hahah

speedy kick, was well done. Then you can tell you're a -9.82 player because you nearly sank into the floor, but like you got the perfect angle w the speed up from kicking off with your right leg so I'll let it slide.

punch was just ok (63 on speed tho, wpwp)

and despite how messy the hit was and how much your elbow and forearm was in contact with uke you only took 3k dmg smh

movement was good afterwards

grabbing splitting yourself and grabbing it to get a better angle eh? I swear I've seen that one before but I can't put my finger on it c:

last dm was my fav of the bunch good shit there

overall solid replay man, did not disappoint. Wasn't planning on it but this makes me want to make an entry now so good on ya.

------------

Tilt flick:

so anyways I read the replay as tit flick and immediately looked at the arms

first off, wtf is with your arms pls no

ankle dms are something peeps rarely go for and you did 2, good shit.
entire combo itself was super smooth for me, barely wasted any of that good speed, newer replay makers should take notes

I would have went for a ghosting "slap" to try and get all the torso pieces as well as the head but a punch is by no means a bad choice.

movement was pretty lackin' in this one and ur arms are noodley but concept was great and hits were solid.

good job on all 3 actually
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
how do you do ankle dms so casually

not as flashy as i would expect from your replays but everything was really smooth and quick. i'm not a big fan of the transition to the decap punch but the punch itself was really powerful
really liked fist of love, opener coulda been better, but this replay is just down my lane, speed, explosive hits, and pretty creative, only thing i'd say you should work on is making your starts fancy, then you'd be pretty god tier.

also really like your creativity with the dm'd body parts, wether it's yours or uke's it's good all round, stellar job.
Last edited by BigDog; Sep 14, 2019 at 06:32 PM.
what the fuck.
I honestly don't get how you even keep track of these dms
I love the way you smash the bodyparts together, classic stuff. I wish there was a bit more flare in your movement though.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
pusga you are the only replaymaker i respect including myself
i'm just happy you still have your loveable mojo
a true OG
hey its not underwhelming

if theres not dms to rave about theres definitely movement

i wasnt particularly awestruck by this replay as i have been others but i still find the replay incredibly enjoyable to watch. i really want to say how much i dont like the madman portion of the replay due to the counter rotations but i cant see much wasted movement in them so it wouldnt be fair on you for me to critique that because i wouldnt do it

you're able to flaunt such an awesome style which keeps every replay fresh by picking some lesser thought of options. i dont know if its an intentional choice with you or if it just ends up that way, but keep doing it

skeets are amazing to me regardless because im very poor at them. particularly the hand skeet. you're able to elegantly break it and throw it up is very fun for me

not to mention, you had a very interesting dm pattern and still went for the decap anyway, which is a trait i lack

keep make