Toribash
oooohhh, i see now that there is items he is giving, i want one item to please. Prices or something like that?
~The Age Of Gaming~
Originally Posted by NINJABALLZ View Post
Rehearsal? no, that always makes you redo and redo one after each other because its not what you intended in the video, i say go with your in-stinks and just be yourself, PS the accent is normal for me . We come from the same country so Ya. So for me there is no accent, just like my voice, i think, people would say i also got an accent. similar to Afrikaans and English mixed but more eng side. Lol confusion kicks in!

Hahaha indeed man. But lol "in-stinks"? I'm pretty sure the word is instincts. Lmao but that made me laugh so much.

Originally Posted by Phileryno View Post
When i first saw your video i could swear you where from america, but well it's not hard to guess what grade you got in english...
It was nice with the music in the background that you added.

Your channel is never stiff, it's always something new that's going on.
Keep it up

My first language is English though. And thanks man

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Since no one else wants them, I guess I'll ask for 'em.

As for the channel though, I've followed you for a while and always loved your voice, and your videos. Whenever I'm bored I usually just watch through your top 5 insane fights or the TWC videos. Always manages to be upbeat and exited about everything you talk about, and you seem to accept help from others whenever(myself included, can't wait to see concon replays this week after my advice)

Sent, glad that you want to use them. And indeedm your advice opened up new replay possibilities for me thanks man!

Originally Posted by NINJABALLZ View Post
oooohhh, i see now that there is items he is giving, i want one item to please. Prices or something like that?

Freebies, gave em to plata since he'
s going to use them. I also have one other item that I can't sell. Hot Pink left leg motion trail
Hey ConCon, keep up the good work!! I like your tutorials and I really enjoyed the NewCon Skipe series xD
Lol ya i was half asleep when i spelt in-stinks xD, i laughed as well.
~The Age Of Gaming~
could i get it? im going to put trails, im making a new trail so in that time period im going to have colour trails.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Play moar LoL! Also, what's your Summoner Name?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I kinda forgot to update my LoL and i lost my details xD. ah my life is so nice some times. oh well, ill make a new one and kick concon's ass ;).
~The Age Of Gaming~