ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ballads Ballading In The Ballad
hi hi hi everyone! i'll post some DMs and Parkours

first ones down here! (btw, the replay "fake name because it has a long name" actual name is "Socialization its a rotten plan to get yourself better in a hierarchy".)
Attached Files
Mad Marionette.rpl (362.8 KB, 7 views)
InTheDoldrumsOfTime.rpl (131.8 KB, 3 views)
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]

Thank you Haluejah, i'll try my best to improve at replays :D

btw, bump and a new parkour, did it 2 minutes ago cuz i felt i needed to post here :PPPPPPPPPP
Attached Files
PKJS.rpl (365.4 KB, 6 views)