ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Citations, please. Not random numbers, citations.

Sure, Here you go. Not, random numbers. I don't make up random numbers just to win in a conversation.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Ahem, Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office. And that's in one term, ok so maybe when I said a fourth. I was wrong, I suck at math, please forgive my ignorance. But Obama has put us in more debt than Bush did, and he blamed everything on Bush.

It's kind of hard for a president to take grip of an economy that is practically in free-fall from the last presidency. Obama is doing everything that he can, and I would say that he is doing a great job for the resources given to him, wouldn't you think so?
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
It's kind of hard for a president to take grip of an economy that is practically in free-fall from the last presidency. Obama is doing everything that he can, and I would say that he is doing a great job for the resources given to him, wouldn't you think so?

No, I grew up in a family, that, if you said you were going to do something, and didn't do it. You got your ass beat with a tree limb. I'm not satisfied with anything that he does. He also, shouldn't make negative statements about the previous presidents whenever he doubles their debt in one single term, when bush had two terms.

Edit: I understand it could be a stressful job but he should stick to his word. When he does that, he'll have my respect.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
No, I grew up in a family, that, if you said you were going to do something, and didn't do it. You got your ass beat with a tree limb. I'm not satisfied with anything that he does. He also, shouldn't make negative statements about the previous presidents whenever he doubles their debt in one single term, when bush had two terms.

Edit: I understand it could be a stressful job but he should stick to his word. When he does that, he'll have my respect.

I do not like that Obama has not kept his word with everything, but what satisfies me, is that he is doing his best to get the job done, and to stick to his word. The president doesn't have all the rights and he can't pass every plan that he wishes.

Bush for one thing did not keep his word, nor do his best to get ANY job done. He choked in tough situations, and was never able to make the right decision in a crisis. 9/11, Hurricane Katrina

On the other hand, Obama has answered when needed. Osama Bin Laden, supporting gay rights, and supporting of the building of the islamic center near ground zero. He hasn't had much to work with, and these past 4 years have had alot of drama, I guess you could say, with both the government and the rest of society.
inq.
Well, if the "conservative" jackasses that have branded themselves "the republican party"(Abraham Lincoln is ashamed) weren't trying to stop Obama at every turn, Obama would be doing much better. Blame the bi-partisan idiocy that has engulfed the nation.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Well, if the "conservative" jackasses that have branded themselves "the republican party"(Abraham Lincoln is ashamed) weren't trying to stop Obama at every turn, Obama would be doing much better. Blame the bi-partisan idiocy that has engulfed the nation.

fucking truth

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it