Toribash
Original Post
I won't even make an alter account as I normaly do when trying to get rid of Mack. I'm suffering from depression, I'm socialy awkward irl and I barely have any friends. The thought of quitting life has come to my mind but I've never tried and not planning to since I don't want to make my family disappointed.
Toribash, my family and Monk have been the only thing I cared for until Mack started flooding me with (in my perspective) hate. I got kicked out of Monk because of anger and have been more depressed since then. This a serious post so I don't know why I am posting it in Off-Topic.
I need help, asap.
Well, I'm not much of a good person with this, and i dont personally know your or anything, and i dont usually do stuff like this, but i'll tell you what i personally think. I'll probably end up being really cliche, but its what i think regardless.

First of all, these are just some people on the internet. The internet is completely FILLED with hate. Honestly, why should you care what they think? like i said, they're just some random chumps on the internet. The key to happiness is to not let people get to you. You just have to realize that you're better than them. All they want is to bring you down. And if they know you don't care, they'll stop. Because they just want you to feel bad. You do you and don't give a shit about what a single person says about you. Because you're you. And you're amazing in your own special ways. and you dont need dumbasses such as them to bring you down.

Secondly, about your friend deal, it may be hard to have to do this, but patience. The real friends will come. and the ones who leave, well, clearly they werent meant to be your friend. The friends that actually love you will always stay by your side. I know this from personal experience. For the longest time i was really lonely. Really, until this year. All it took was for me to find ONE friend. and then the rest didnt really matter. because ive found the one person who will always support me. just wait until you find the right group of people, they'll show up in your life eventually.

And last of all, suicide, is definitely never the answer (Here comes some probably cliche ass shit), but honestly, you have a lot to live for. regardless of what it is. you may feel like you're going through terrible times right now, but really, the best is yet to come. in both your best and your worst days. and there's always people who care about you. I don't know you, so i can't really say who, but there are. and they can help you much better than some random guy on the internet such as i, and they can help you much better. and also, suicide will also hurt those who care about you. so if you cant do it for yourself, then do it for them.

And then again, i am some random guy on the internet, so take me advice if you'd like. and if you want to talk more, you can always pm me. i'm down to talk as long as im online.

Yeah, we've all been there. I advise seeking proffessional help.
Don't let the forum get to you, because it's full of angsty teenagers who will say anything to make you feel bad. Half the time they're in the same boat as you, and are just taking out their frustration over real life on the internet, so don't take it personal.
I'll have to close this now, it's not the place for it and as I said people are assholes over the internet. Hope you get better soon.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore