Original Post
shiny tb video, watch to win an iphone 4

song : recayd mob - quando eu tinha uma glock
softwares : toribash, fraps, vegas 14, after effects
replays by : Luigizinhu and Perfect01
edited by : Luigizinhu and Perfect01
yeaeaaaeaeyeaaaaaaaahhyyeayhahahhyaeyhahahhhhhhhhh hyeah
grau°
Meh. Your freecam is horrid. If you want to do so much with pancrop, you should try to avoid a ton of movement with the freecam. You're super close to the toris too, which is good, but when I'm looking at literally nothing it's not as effective. Seems like you're just too lazy to keyframe a replay again.

Your velo could use a ton of work, too. :18 specifically.
You've got the flow and transitions going for you, but everything that has to do with the replays is unenjoyable and sloppy. White shader with a white tori with barely any contrast looks super bland, and there is seemingly no inbetween the "red" and "white"

Even the song is repetitive, so the sync is there but get's boring fast. (The video is only 40 seconds long and I didn't wanna finish it)
Compare it to something way better you've made and you're kinda disappointed with this. Definitely an unproductive step backwards imo.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Couldn't disagree with that more, I can clearly see the improvements you're making to your editing skill and how you're trying to take it to the next level. This is your best edit yet imo, I can see how you understand the suitable places for your effects now and it's really satisfying to watch.

Like I said on discord, you could have played with all that easy to mask plain white background some more, but this is definitely sick, well done. You clearly have the technical stuff down and now it's just time to go above and beyond a conventional rap edit. Get creative my bro

(you should put more clearly that it's a collab btw you fool)
Last edited by Glimpsed; Feb 15, 2018 at 08:49 PM.
Glimpsed
goxtei
maneiro cara mas so essa camera q ficou meio bugada mas tirando isso vc e a perf sao mt bons M U I T O B A U N