ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be Done to link1020 A.K.A link8?
BAN him
3 Votes / 17.65%
Kick Him out of the Clan [WoA]
4 Votes / 23.53%
Give him a last Chance
10 Votes / 58.82%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[WoA] - Kicking out/banning link8 (the leader) himself
Hello everyone. I think this is a clan event. Deciding somthing about the leader of a clan is nothing small. Trust me. This is for the likers and haters of link1020. For me I am givin him a last single chance. All of you vote. look at this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1091 its true.. so make up your minds if you hate him then please vote . I also liked him but too many peaple were giving complains about him. I am changing the pass of the clan bank. He will get it back ofc. But if he just steals the money that was donated by clan members FOR THE CLAN TO BECOME OFFICIAL and runs away and buys somthing with it. So if he's banned or something ill take all members of [WoA] and make a new clan with that money. Also if he's given a last chance and becomes good then he will get back his money. (this is for your own good link8 )

EDIT: I will not USE THE TC in WOABANK to do anything every one you can check the amount of TC woabank has and keep it in mind i will NOT use it for anything. look: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=woabank
TC: 53,540
Last edited by kooky; Jan 22, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
ok till now no.2 is the highest. please post so i know who is what!! this is on progress and BTW spread this out.
kooky, i do believe that your not allowed to kick your own leader out of his own clan, he has total control over his clan, so even if u get 29930298238902332092309 Kick him out votes, nothing can happen, it's his clan, his DSC, he wont erase his own name off the DSC that HE HIMSELF made
Gamer Of Gamers
if they don povt here is it valid?
-----
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
kooky, i do believe that your not allowed to kick your own leader out of his own clan, he has total control over his clan, so even if u get 29930298238902332092309 Kick him out votes, nothing can happen, it's his clan, his DSC, he wont erase his own name off the DSC that HE HIMSELF made

why not?
Last edited by Reachbank; Jan 22, 2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I say take the tc the members have donated out of the bank go and start your own clan. You have no right to take the poor guys clan way. atleast make him co-leader make him earn his place as leader again. For that period you get a temporary leader someone who accepts the fact that they are only going to be leader for a short bit.
Last edited by rhyz; Jan 22, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
0_0 well looking at the thread when he wanted to hear feed back it looks kind bad for him. But I dont know the full story. I think you should give him 3 days max to sort out/squash all hating relationships. But if ppl still hate him your clan will fail in a flash. >_> so I say either deal with it or Remake a new desc and just leave him there.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!