ES Recruitment Drive
I thought it was dumb and frustrating... up until the point that my brother found out that you move the joints by scrolling the mouse wheel. I had just been clicking the joints and making them tense/untense and having Tori collapse in a heap and Uke slowly fall on top of him :/
First time i played and i thought this is the best game i ever played. It looked hardcore <3
But i stoped playing it for 1 year :-V
Well first my friend showed me a video about this game( on youtube yea).
Fisrt huh I wanted to to flip etc. so I was surprised, I liked it.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Well, my cousing showed me that game at his. He said "oh, I also found one awesome game. Try it, it is really hard but cool" and I was like "Pffft, I can do anything".

I was wrong. It was much harder than I expected.
meow
Once I got it, and tryed playing my reaction was... "How the fuck am I supposed to make him do stuff D:?"
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.
Well, My Friends tell me about this game and give me the link of the Trailer.
First time I play I just keep doing tutorial, I've Started to think "What is the Function of this Sphere thingy, it doesn't make this ragdoll moving" I always press Enter button after I make a move until I found this Awesome Spacebar to make it move frame per Frame (y)
I thought I could do all the moves from tekken. You may have guessed how that turned out.
Mhm.