ES Recruitment Drive
When i saw my bro playing this i saw him clicking joints and stuff and i thought,awesome,this is the perfect game,i don't have to have a permement thing like press W,A,S,D.And i downloaded it in my computer and played it.It was too awesome.I never ever had the feeling that this game was hard.It is just perfect for me,its uniquely perfect for me.
Ah, I can remember it.

I think it was me that found it.
Me and my friend was searching for Pivot stuff.
Then I found a video of this game. It looked lame but he said it looks fun and we should play it together.
So we downloaded it.
We did suck but it was really funny to play.

Yeah, it was fun.
M I N I V A N
I thought I was DA MASTAH because I owned uke in Fight School and sp by using shovel. I didn't even discover mp for like 1 week. I just saw that when you defeat uke at the fight school, you fight with other people :P
I sucked, like i thought simetrical moves and grappling was good, and i didnt even use any joints on my spine, i got better, then i got really good, then i took a massive break, then i came back and i still got the groove.
So all in all it is pretty good.
Here i should post something witty if i had something, which i dont.
I got angry because the head & nut cracker didn't work in multiplayer.
Dose is dead.
my first impression to this game is
DAMN THIS GAME IS HARD
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
First impression=

(GoldPeople.tbm) I'm so epic!
(ingame Judo) How the fuck?
(Decaped my first opponent) I'm so pro!
(Got decapped) Fuck this!

One month later:
(Aikido.tbm ingame) I won?!?
Many games later:
http://forum.toribash.com time!
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Ahhh, I can remember it as if it was 3 years ago....
- It was 3 years ag--
SHADDAP!

Lol. Okay, so I was looking for ragdoll games on youtube and found the trailer. I found the default replays and thought... "I'M GONNA KICK tHOSE PRO PLAYERS ASSES AND BECOME SUPER FAMOUS" Long story short, I spammed those quick aikido rooms for about 2 years, got pro, then found the forums and started trying to get good at what everyone liked in replays. (Like when the taekkyon room became popular about a year ago, or maybe a month or two ago when people started loving realistic looking spars). I checked off alot of those players from my bounty list... i just need hampa and 2 other people so i can accomplish my life long tori-dream lol.
I actually miss the time when I started playing, when I saw the game as an animation program thingy where making simple decaps was awesome, but now I just concentrate on making replays with a lot of complexity...
oh yeah
A relative showed me this and I liked it. I always have loved judo.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.