ES Recruitment Drive
Was playing football on what we call "soap playground", it had a balloon fence. I was running towards the ball and the floor was extremely slippery that I couldn't stop running, then I ended up hitting the balloon fence, bounced off it, then landed my knee on a brick.

Here is a pic of the soap playground:
Last edited by Tengo; Jul 5, 2012 at 02:18 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Originally Posted by Tengo View Post
Was playing football on what we call "soap playground", it had a balloon fence. I was running towards the ball and the floor was extremely slippery that I couldn't stop running, then I ended up hitting the balloon fence, bounced off it, then landed my knee on a brick.

that looks sick

Wow cool! I want play in that soap playground too.
u wot m8
I got hit on the head by a big stone at a beach which left me with a golfball-sized lump.
Accident apparently.
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
that looks sick

Indeed.
Originally Posted by 456654 View Post
Wow cool! I want play in that soap playground too.

Just be careful when/if you try it.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
When I was just a kid...

My dog ate a pice of my nose, I have scars under my nose until today. There was blood everywhere 'yeeyy'

I broke both frontal incisive teeth. I put then prostheses but a month later I broke the prostheses too. Again, lots of blood 'yeeyy'.
When I broke the prostheses I thought I had broke the real teeth, because until today I don't remember the first time, I just know because my parents told so.
W/e, they were milk-tooth.
Once before 2 years I was running in the hill when we stop for buying some stuff at our way-trip by car to jordon,but the grass were so wet so I slipped(falled) down and hurt my right knee,couldn't run since that time till now..but I'm getting better with the time but still can't run fast as before tho.
Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
When I was just a kid...

My dog ate a pice of my nose, I have scars under my nose until today. There was blood everywhere 'yeeyy'

I broke both frontal incisive teeth. I put then prostheses but a month later I broke the prostheses too. Again, lots of blood 'yeeyy'.
When I broke the prostheses I thought I had broke the real teeth, because until today I don't remember the first time, I just know because my parents told so.
W/e, they were milk-tooth.

now I know why you're name is carnage o.o

OMG THAT IS SICK!
Soap park looks awesome
...hopefully there's some padding under the ground there though?

Anyway, a while back me and a couple of friend were playing around on one of those spinning table things at a playground. We challenged each other to see who could stay on the longest whilst one guy spun us around.
I stayed on for faaaar too long, ended up falling off the side and... my knee went straight into my eyesocket.
I have no idea how the hell that happened. Also, being dizzy and not able to walk didn't help matters.