ES Recruitment Drive
Hey that was interesting, a self mas is not something everyone does. It would've been nicer if it was a bit longer. That grappling move was good, but it looked a bit forced since uke didn't really move much during it. Try to exchange more punches, kinda like imitating a mma fight

Talking about mas, I just did one, hehe
Attached Files
mas laucha nuevito.rpl (729.8 KB, 6 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Looks great! The only thing that bothers me is the ending and how it looks more spar-ish than MAS. I don't usually see jump kicks and all that in MAS, especially in competitive MAS because it leaves you open. The only time I do see if is when it's purposely planned. Other than that, I like it.

So here's my replay. Tbh, I don't know whether this was competitive MAS or Coop MAS lmao. I'm still working on throws and grappling, so don't beat me up too much about my form (I know it's twitchy XD). The beginning of the replay was Competitive, but the ending was... idk. It was still fun making it though! \o/

(also, if there is something iffy you wanna ask, feel free to ask me! There are things I do in mp competitive MAS that I don't in my self spars... so yeah)
Attached Files
Drunken Lionet.rpl (799.9 KB, 7 views)
¿?
fuck onso, good to see you back. we need to parkour man, i miss having a challenge in multiplayer. your parkour run was sick. the first jump was good but stiff, and you landing at the end sucked big time, but mmph, i missed seeing your skill. glad to have you back <3
Haven't made a replay in a very long time
I am still working on this just wanted to see what you guys thought of it haha <3

@Fr0sty: That's the first replay i've seen of yours and i must say, you're very skilled at what you do.
The "Drunken Lionet" replay was great, both of you had great balance, everything was on point.
Since it's MAS i guess i can't be so judgemental on how stiff some of it was, most of it was very smooth though (since it's MAS and nobody can perfect MAS) other than that, keep it up.
Attached Files
The Ting Goes KRRRRR-A.rpl (155.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by max; Feb 17, 2018 at 03:16 PM.
@Maximus: Nice opener, reminded me of some replay but I can't point out which one, the spin was decent, but you moved your right arm in the direction you were spinning, which made your spin slow down and kinda losing smoothness, after grabbing you left your left arm alone and not moving it, I was expecting a cool 2 dm split but you didn't do it, maybe you lost patience? The punch was nice and then it ends, not rating the pose since you said you'd be working on the replay more.
Good job nonetheless

I just wanted you all to know I haven't gone full inactive and I still play, I couldnt hook up many sp replays since I could barely do any openers but here are some mp replays, "jagger the dablord" was a silly collab xd
Attached Files
s. gnaww the bois.rpl (568.2 KB, 7 views)
jagger the dablord.rpl (105.0 KB, 7 views)
t. sneaky pineapples.rpl (805.4 KB, 9 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
@Maximus:The punch was nice and then it ends, not rating the pose since you said you'd be working on the replay more.
Good job nonetheless

I just added that punch in for no reason tbf, maybe for an idea for when i get back onto it, but i might keep the punch and make it better or change it up.
Wip bbs :O

Also a spar that i did.

Patrick's Moderated Message:
CnC Halue's replays before adding yours or your post will be deleted.

Very sorry, Patrick. I totally forgot that you guys had that system.

Halue, i love your style. In that spar you were light on your feet, i like that even though it was really short. There were some rough spots here and there but it was cool nj.

DAMN SON THAT SECOND REPLAY IS THE BEST REPLAY I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!

That last replay was also pretty nice but your movements sometimes looked weird, think ahead and plan out what to go with!
Attached Files
!GG19.rpl (360.4 KB, 4 views)
!G - [Spar] Kazu.rpl (567.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Greed; Feb 19, 2018 at 08:23 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I just wanted you all to know I haven't gone full inactive and I still play, I couldnt hook up many sp replays since I could barely do any openers but here are some mp replays, "jagger the dablord" was a silly collab xd

Dang dude your replays are smooth as fuck it makes me look terrible XD
Your tricking is spot on, maybe try different tricks though because it looks like you're kinda doing the same one.

The spar was beautiful, short and sweet, the K.O was on point too.

The last replay was pretty cool, very laggy but interesting.

Me and Rune haven't played with each other for a long time and so we both decided to trick, BUT here's the catch, it's on trampolines instead!
Attached Files
rubn.rpl (745.8 KB, 5 views)
Tricking, yay!

@Maximus: Watching your replay punched my with memories from playing that mod, it was so fun. Cool stuff and you really have good potential for tricking, your joint movement is on point and the only thing I don't see you do often is, different tricks, backflips and corks have been shown to me so much that they have basically turned boring to watch, you need to reach deep down in your head and find that interesting trick that no one has done or little to no people have done.
It's a cool replay and I'm very proud of you :^)

@Greed:
GG19.rpl - Familiar opener but the follow up to that was really unexpected, I love how you went so down for that launch, transition was nice and it was cool to see a crowd awakener so low like that, thennnnnn, you went ham on the bboy moves, don't know what are the names for the moves you did but really really really cool stuff! Last trick, really smooth, if I'm not wrong that was a 540, no kicks.
Good stuff, I'm proud of you too.

!G - [Spar] Kazu - Simple jump, really nice stop to it, cool spin thing jump, I like the way you pushed your hands to form speed, good landing, carthook, I think thats what its called, having your abs slightly extended kinda bugged me but nothing bad, the punch was nice and strong, I do suggest you strike slightly further because you made your head hit Kazu's hand and you didn't hit a weak spot to make it look cooler(he did have his arm down tho for the block), weird way to jump and I didn't really expect that you'd bring your leg back, you had a really good opportunity to do a really strong kick, but you ditched it and went for a spin, the ass kick was cool :^), the spin to kick and slap was smooth, you kinda flailed your arms around after that and I'm not sure how to feel about it xd, theeeeeeennn you kicked his balls and broke his nose. Well done

Haven't been able to pull any cool tricking replays so I'm sticking to sparring for a bit, did it on my alt and was too lazy to change it in notepad.
-----
forgot to add this one
Attached Files
s. idk kuro idk.rpl (649.4 KB, 5 views)
s. kuro morten idk anymore.rpl (555.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Halu; Feb 21, 2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
não dói joca
was gonna post this earlier but i had to go to sleep i was so tired
Attached Files
não dói joca