Ranking
Original Post
What is/was the best toribash player
make your decision and choose
you also can make a top 3 list don't limit yourself
state why you choose the player and in which mod

for me its KamiKo and Sahee
both of these players inspired me in free play replays and some multiplayer mods like aikido
their skill motivated me to keep going hard ingame
Enjoint life
Nuthug in my mind is objectively the best player of all time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
yeah Nuthug
he was doing the most realistic flips
at one point I thought he plays with 1 turnframes xD
Enjoint life
I think ya'll really do be sleeping on me. I mean, I am both the 2019 Clan League runner up AND the 2020 Clan League Champion.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Nuthug is pretty slick, theres so many different styles, festus did some cool shit and even that knob Fred has some crispy stuff, there's a few different time lines showcasing the skills. But idek what I'm talking about cause I wasn't in ormo

Itemp wounder diamond in mp and that AJ dude
Last edited by JoboMan; Feb 1, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
I apologise for this post.
Killer3366 also deserves a mention for how absolutely dominant he's been since he joined in striking mods.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
swexx maybe
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Nuthug in my mind is objectively the best player of all time.

Yeh I'm biased coz I love that guy but for me it's NutHug and then everyone else.

Present day, probably still Diamond
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave