Ranking
see the thing is, if i bought a pair, id still slip a huge pair of shoes over them. then when i go to a japanese household they cant rat on me for not taking off my shoes when i come in

still a lot higher on my social meter than crocs
I would buy one but dont wanna.As far as I see it great for running so you should just buy one for gym but as for me ill stick with my Vans
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
I've worn them many times and I must say you feel so free in them. They don't weigh you down at all. My foot hurt a bit when I started using them(for running), but like a few days later the pain stopped and they felt great.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I'd never wear them, they look way stupid, and you can't use socks with them, can you? ;o

They recommend these toe socks: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...inji_socks.htm Would probably be good for winter or if you wear them a lot and don't want to have to clean them cus they stink.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
They are nice but there's the question
how much they cost please tell $ or Euros ...
are they comfortable what temperature you can wear them to don't get cold etc.
i never saw shoes like that ...

It's supposed to feel like being barefoot, and to me shoes are uncomfortable. They have a thicker model, the treks that looks more normal-ish and are for very rocky areas, but are thicker so less barefoot feel. Check the site, KSO's are 85$.

I might be going to the store to get some today, not for sure yet though ^.^ My parents already think I'm crazy for even wanting them. I couldn't care less what others would think, I'm not going to apologize for being comfortable/wearing healthy shoes.

Does any of you that have it wear them for normal shoe use like to the store and out and about? Any weird comments :P?

Also, hampa supports these shoes ;o
Last edited by isaac; Apr 10, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I'd never wear them, they look way stupid, and you can't use socks with them, can you? ;o

My uncle has them, and trust me they look stupid. He says they help your balance or something like that. I would never wear those things.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
They recommend these toe socks: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...inji_socks.htm Would probably be good for winter or if you wear them a lot and don't want to have to clean them cus they stink.

It's supposed to feel like being barefoot, and to me shoes are uncomfortable. They have a thicker model, the treks that looks more normal-ish and are for very rocky areas, but are thicker so less barefoot feel. Check the site, KSO's are 85$.

I might be going to the store to get some today, not for sure yet though ^.^ My parents already think I'm crazy for even wanting them. I couldn't care less what others would think, I'm not going to apologize for being comfortable/wearing healthy shoes.

Does any of you that have it wear them for normal shoe use like to the store and out and about? Any weird comments :P?

Also, hampa supports these shoes ;o

When hampa supports theese shoes we need to get them ! ;P
still they're pretty expensive ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I would wear them, but not to school or any social gatherings, you won't hear the end of it.
Back for good.
They look pretty 'unique'.
And for $85-$110, it's even better.
When I first saw these (a few months ago), I thought they were some kind of meme.
BAD LUCK
Eh, I'm sure they are healthy for you in some way, but I'd be too concerned about stepping on glass or a rock or a lego brick.

Also, why do people need all of this stuff to run? What ever happened to putting on shoes that weren't your normal shoes and just, running?

Anyway, the award for footwear I'd like to have but never use goes to poweriser stilts, those things look awesome.
Last edited by ivolt; Apr 11, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say