1 Votes / 3.33%
All of these are a stupid idea. ~ishi
8 Votes / 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New website? OMG WIBBLES.COM
Now that I have your attention.
For my birthday (May 7) my dad promised to let me buy a domain name.
So, I'm thinking about names for a wibbly/general discussion forum.

Names are in the poll.
Vote!
Last edited by CrazyTaco; May 3, 2011 at 04:02 AM.
pennis and also dicke and balls
Gonna buy wibbles.com right now just to be a dick, lolol. That would probably actually be a good idea, get a good community going starting with the idiots on toribash, and then it would expand and ad revenue could be gained.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by FreshPrins View Post
>implying people would pay to advertise on a website full of morons.

You do know you can just use google adsense for one example, along with a multitude of others. Also, it would probably be ideal to advertise on a site full of morons that have parents to buy them w/e the fuck they want.

edit: I say that you shouldn't do it, that way I can do it myself and become rich.

Corey: What? I'm not mad, sorry if it seemed that way.
Last edited by isaac; May 3, 2011 at 06:03 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Forget about those who say it's a bad idea, I support you fully Sly. I voted for wibbles.com, seeing as we've recently seen the loss of the wibbles here.

isaac: you seem a little bit mad, don't your parents buy you whatever you want? You poor child.
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
Totally wibbles.com

This is seriously exactly what I was gonna say
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma