Toribash
Original Post
Nicest TB player of 2011!
You tell me.Like ppl who gave u stuff or helped u with something.(PLZ DONT COME ON THIS THREAD AND INSULT!)
i just wna know ure opinion.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
Sweet.ty for telling me
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
firebolty, for the most helpful non-staff member, since "nicest" is very broad. I value giving time to answers questions and contribution to ideas higher than throwing new players a few items.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
firebolty, for the most helpful non-staff member, since "nicest" is very broad. I value giving time to answers questions and contribution to ideas higher than throwing new players a few items.

This.
I destinctly renember firebolty give me a rude and sarcastic awnser to one of my questions...well if u say so!i value ure opinion
i think Stupinator is nicest ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
firebolty actually. mx2 you just copied my thread after you posted there.
gorman,i haven't seen him ever be sarcastic or rude.
Hes über nice
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.