Ranking
I don't usually like rap but that was actually pretty decent, it was a little repetitive and i could see myself getting bored of it quickly but it was good for a one off listen. 8/10.

OMG, great stuff. Fits my mood perfectly. 9/10 I even liked the picture Could be shorter though.

“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
10/10 i really love Simon and Garfunkle. I salute your good taste.

I think i may have posted this before, but fuck it, quality cant be argued with.
Pretty good. 8.5/10 I don't know how to make videos look like that sooo. If you PM me how I'll be able to post a song.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I like it. Reminded me of Queen. It could easily be a musical song. 8/10

“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
not really my kind of music, but I don't mind it too much, 7/10.

THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
OMG, how i hate this high pitched voices and this insane bpm-speed. Not at all my style: 0.5/10.

I really like the old Johnny Cash.
Last edited by bigGrin; Dec 3, 2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump