Ranking
Good job hax. I too hope to win my series for gold.
Last edited by knightz4; Mar 25, 2014 at 07:08 PM.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
ELO hell doesn't exist Yo'! Your boy hax made it to silver in however short time it's been. Woohoo!!

Yeeebuddy!

Oh jesus, I just remembered when I got out of bronze. Best feeling ever, almost Gold now.

Good job mate, well done!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Gold 5 to Gold 3 in one promo to what I thought would be Gold 4 lol...

Caught me off-guard

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

So I saw this YouTube vid that got uploaded a few days ago or today about Teambuilder. Is it live?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
It's live, and here to stay. However, finding a support seems to be pretty hard from what I've heard.

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
It is live but EUW is no longer live.

Or alive.

Was EUW ever alive?
I can just fill whatever spot
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I feel like I could easily get myself into gold using urgot. If I get the patience to pick up ranked again, I feel like attempting that. Seems entertaining to see how far I could get using the least popular, lowest win rate champion in the game.

Also, support xerath. Why is this not a thing yet? E is a great ranged, up to 2 second, stun, and his w can proc two spell theif's edge if you land the shot dead center on one person, in addition to the great base damage and slows. Great harass and sustain too. Start e, max w, win lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Also, support xerath. Why is this not a thing yet? E is a great ranged, up to 2 second, stun, and his w can proc two spell theif's edge if you land the shot dead center on one person, in addition to the great base damage and slows. Great harass and sustain too. Start e, max w, win lane.

Hmm I've never seen support xerath go well.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
I've had nothing but good results from it. He by default will hug the backline with the adc and can keep him safe with his cc, yet at the same time he can help assault the enemy backline with his ult. The meta is currently in between hard engage and ap carry supports, and xerath can function on both levels to a certain degree.

I've never lost a game with xerath support using the old spell thief's edge, and the new one is even stronger. His damage and near impossible to dodge w means he should easily harass the enemy adc out with little to no threat because of his range.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games