Toribash
Still waiting for other people to contribute and I might spend a night fixing the grammar for everyone and tidying this up
Your messed up world enthrills me
:O so many walls of text.

here is mine ;P

Well i found out about toribash while looking for a ragdoll masters register key xD
^^ yes i know i am a horrible person.

i saw the site and i was like "DAMN thats fucking ragdoll masters in 3D!!!!!"

so being myself if you know me then you probably know that if i decide to be good at anything i wont stop till i will D:

so i was spamming my self on qa servers like 24/7, got to 2nd dan, b4 i realised there are other mods,i was starting to duel in aikido yet a lot of people did not want to duel me in aikido since they saw my skill in qa servers so they asked for other mods etc...

so i got invited to a clan named DBT (Dead By Tomarrow) they were aikido based so i fit in like a glove :3 they were nice and we had a site for it like outside of tb and it was all cool till something happend and it died.....
i did not really care since i was not looking for forum and friends to chat with but then !!!!!

i found about judo7 and some cool guys in it,so i went there to hang out with nblx and eddy and tinerr and onlymar and some more cool lads when ever i was done with aikido for the day, from time to time i have jumped to other servers and then...........

i have discoverd wushu7 ? or something like that for black belts and up and saw organ and ongbash playing, i started failing hard going all uke, then tryed some relaxed joints and eventually i found out i am not bad at it seeing as i allready had the basic knowledge of the game physics and well knew something about the low gravity (from judo) so i combined my aikido knowledge to my judo knowledge and it failed misserebly lol, but i did not stop there oh no! i decide to get better in wushu and well tb in general and then....

ongbash told me that he has an epic clan idea, and invited me to be his 7th brother in his wushu based clan, i was suprised cause i sucked at wushu (yet i did not tell him that) so i kept training until i got a bit better and it was ok cause i coverd my ass with epic aikido and other mods....

so i started scouting around for more and more mods found some lenshu3ng.tbm,
variants of aikido, rk-mma.tbm, stabjutsu, and well all of the mods i play, (which is most of the official mods) i tried to be best at them and still am trying, i have reached some kind of medicore level for all the mods i train in. i think i can go better but well it takes more time now !

anyways from that to that i was lurking on the official tourney server i think it was aikido, when i saw "2solid4snakes" (i am preety sure i misspelt that),
anyways he was all lovely and stuff offering to pay for a head texture item,my big heart which got to be so big (cause i had over 6 mil tc at the time) was like: "here is one free of charge " :P and then we kind of did not see each other for a while untill we met on some wushu servers and we built our friendship which survives till now \o/

and well D-VII died and i got invited to HUNG along with most of the D-VII clanless mates like iznogood and warmedic and well xhiba i think got along in some point

here is a nostalgic pic from the DSC page
and here is a nostalgic pic from the official D-VII (i am NBLXBA)so yeah good times ;P
so we were striving in the old HUNG and well the story is known from there : P

p.s : i suck at grammar so fuck you!
Last edited by imapirate; Jun 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Well, i know this thread has been dead for a year but i found it interesting and i also thought it would be a good way to introduce myself to those few members of fl0w who are still active and don't know me too well .
------------------------------------------------------------

I started to play in 2012 i think, i used to have another main account in wich i only played abd and aikido and because these mods are easy to understand, and before i had to leave tb and many other thing behind because something came up and i needed to solve this problem (i know it sounds kind of weird since i only had like 15 years atm ) i played like 800 matches of tb, but when i came back to my normal life i re-discovered tb like 5 months ago i think.
I began to play the usual newbie mods like judo, twinswords, abd and that kind of stuff, i joined an unofficial clan named (Ox) to help a friend out with his clan, he was a nice guy but he always took bad people in it and it eventually became one of those meaningless judo/abd clans, after i left my first clan a friend of mine introduced me to wonderful world of striking mods :>, i began to play rk-mma and ninjutsu, after some time of playing these i discovered wushu and it was love at first sight, i loved the way of how you could combine style and effectiveness so well, after that i started to hang a couple hours per day in public wushu, in that time i saw some players from fl0w and RA, their skills where really impressive but what i really liked about the fl0w members was their warm and nice aptitude they kept with the other people in the lobby (the guys at RA are cool too but they are a bit reserved :>), and i thought that the day i learned to play wushu properly i would make an app for fl0w and i made that app, waited a month, and here i am .
ehrmergerd necro

srs doe whalecum
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]