ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
I've had a problem for a few years, but I somehow passed the year during the first 2 years with really bad grades. I've failed my last year of highschool twice due to being very shy and socially awkward and every other term out there that makes it hard for me to talk to people

i cant start conversations and if someone talks to me, I usually try to finish the conversation fast and run away. It always ends up with me being the loner of the class who nobody talks to and nobody wants to do anything with, and I end up just losing all motivation to go to school and just start skipping school a lot. I've been stuck in this loop for 4 years. I'm starting my last year for the 3rd time soon. I'd like to finish school, but I feel like history is going to repeat itself again.

This is a hard one. I'm going to need some more info if I'm going to try to give good advice though.
1. Is losing motivation to go to school caused by you not having friends there?
2 Why do you think have trouble starting conversations and want them to end quickly?

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
SOLAR ECLIPSE MONDAY
SPECIAL GLASSES KEEP MY EYES SAFE
DON'T HAVE SPECIAL GLASSES
SOLAR ECLIPSE MONDAY

HELP ME GET SPECIAL GLASSES

...at the very least, tell me it's gonna be okay..

It's gonna be okay my dude. I've never been near a solar eclipse or had causer to look but maybe see if there's some sort of DIY thing you can make with household products?

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I really hate maths. But im good at it. How do i convince myself to like it so it doesn't seem like the worse alternative of a choice between maths and thumbscrews?

What don't you like about it?
Do you just not see a practical application of it and therefore see it as a waste of time?

Originally Posted by Fear View Post
solax i really hate taekkyon what is the fastest way to have this mod deleted

If you ask me really nicely I can end it all right now.

Originally Posted by idntrmmbr View Post
i want to unironically die

Damn dude. What's going on in your life that's so heavy that it makes you want that?

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Solax I'm still sad about you leaving MSquad and I need support.

Yea I would have liked to have stayed but I had to do what was best for me. Still my fav staff group.

Originally Posted by ping View Post
Hi Solax ole buddy ole pal, still rockin the neckbeard, its great.

Anyways got a myself in a pickle and would like to see your viewpoint on this. So I've got this girl I've known for about 15 years, been best friends and very close for about 10 years. Finally we got around to "talking" 2 years ago and she had just got out of a bad relationship and wanted to wait before getting into another one, and that went on for about 2 months. So I ended up fucking her bestfriend. Now were cool once again, but I am dating another girl, Courtney, and we've been dating for about 9 months now. Courtney buys me everything I want and spends a lot of money on me, and doesn't ask for anything in return. So she spoils me.

My problem is. I am still kinda close with the first girl, and I would leave Courtney in a heart beat to be with the first girl. In the blink of an eye I would break up with Courtney to be with girl number 1. What should I do in my situation.

Two thoughts.

1. If your relationship with Courtney is unfulfilling to you, then I don't think it's fair for you to be leading this girl on for any longer, regardless of prospects or feelings for girl #1.

2. You really want to be with girl #1. If that's what you want then you should pursue that. If you don't you'll always wonder "what if" and it will eat away at you in the long run. Just make sure that if you do go for girl #1 that when you break up with Courtney you give it some time for you both to cool off. You've been together for 9 months and she seems to really dig you. I think it'd be unfair to break her heart. But if you do, be honest with her about why.

Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
no one wants to be my toribash sensei, what do I do.

Ask sensei to notice you more.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
can you teach me how to grow a beard? I only have a shitty fake pedo moustache and neckbeard

Eat more meat and start going to the gym if you don't already. Do big compound weights. Have lots of sex.

Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
any girl advice, i can never seem to win one :/

Pick up some new hobbies. Start going to the gym and eating better. Get involved in clubs and societies in your school/uni campus.
If you want more specific advice you'll need to be more specific friendo.

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
my necks hurts

Depending how bad it is either grab a warm hotpack or see a doctor.

Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
How are you

Hey man thanks for asking. I actually broke up with my girl a few days ago who's going on exchange, so I've been pretty down. That's actually why I made the thread - to help others who might be feeling the same way and just want someone to talk to.

Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
Im trying to get with this girl but shes 15 and im almost 18 what do i do

Depends what the age of consent laws are like.
Here in Aus if you are under 16 it's illegal.
If you're both between 16 and 18 it's ok.
If one of you is 16-18 and one of you is 18+ it's illegal.
If you're both 18+ it's ok.

I'd advise you to do what you feel is right but I'd counsel against anything illegal. Especially since if something goes wrong or she cries rape etc it's going to look reeeeeeeeal bad on you.
I'm sure there's plenty more girls out there who are legal age for you (assuming she isn't).
so
i just keep losing all my tc and i cant find anyone to spawn me in tc
can you help!??
so uh ive been "dating" some girl online for a few weeks now, i just enjoyed talking to her because it was fun but never meant anything serious with it.
i still talk to her normally but shes starting to say stuff like i love you so much i wouldnt want to live without you or every moment without you is hell
i cant even go out a day without getting her super depressed
i want her to know i dont actually love her and i was just playing along but im afraid she will hurt herself

also shes a minor so actually getting together isnt an option
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
This is a hard one. I'm going to need some more info if I'm going to try to give good advice though.
1. Is losing motivation to go to school caused by you not having friends there?
2 Why do you think have trouble starting conversations and want them to end quickly?

Its usually due to nobody wanting to form groups with me, if we do something I'm usually just sitting at the back of the class by myself. every year I get picked on aswell, but it doesn't go to the point where I'd call it bullying. I've had some people attempt to become friends with me, but I end up just brushing them away and regretting it later. I guess I just get easily flustered whenever someone tries to talk to me.

edit: could I also ask for help about something in PM? I'd rather talk about it in private.
Last edited by Saku; Aug 21, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

Apathetic User
Well I guess It's my turn to tell my side of story.
I'm fairly decent to talk to in real life.
But holy shit do my nerves crack on the internet to the point that I have to be a dick to almost everyone. I just can't stop myself from making fun of people, triggering them. Starting a flame war with Flame (that noob that keeps loosing his tc)
"No one will remember your name"
hey solax if you are feeling down or anything you can talk to me or respond to this and we can talk about your problems so I can help you out
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
What don't you like about it?
Do you just not see a practical application of it and therefore see it as a waste of time?

i struggle to care about something so blatantly tedious, i can justify why it's needed to myself and others till the sun explodes, but i'll hate every minute of learning it as a student when i'd rather encounter a problem and then learn how to do it on my own time.